Lewis

X Factor

I would've put Marlon through instead of Nicolo :( He might still get a chance though because I've read that next Saturday on the live show someone from each group will qualify on a wild card. Don't know if we have to vote or the judges decide which ones go through.

Mary made me cry! I like her.

Have you seen what they have done with Storm 's image :lol: I guess the 'big twist' is the wild card thing. I wonder if they intentionally didn't pick the ones that we wanted to go through as they guess that we will vote them in :think: I am so cross not to see Gamu and Paije through. I loved Rebecca's style and they seem to have made her over and lost it :(

Have been shouting at the tv again.

Should have been Marlon not Nicolo, and Gamu not Katie/Rebecca.

Although I really like both, I feel very conned that two of the three groups are manufactured. Any views on that? Its not a level playing field.

Gamu should've gone through :shock:

Agreed, what a shock! The way she rearranged 'Walking on sunshine' for her audition was clever, she has talent and can sing under pressure, not like some. I am still surprised that Katie got through, she really owes Cheryl, big time.

Rebecca is the only girl who won her place fair and square on those performances.

Here are my thoughts.

1: What the heck was Sinitta wearing? She obviously relishes this once a year bit of spotlight :roll:

2: Sharon needs to ease up on the Botox big time.

3: Dermot has the best job in the world.

3: No Diva Fever???....what is Simon thinking about?

3: Ditto The Reason - I liked Princes & Rogues too (would it hurt to have a more 'grown up' group?)

4: The Katie creature is horrid & should never have gotton through

5: Cher deserved it though,& I look forward to seeing her natural beauty as the make her over.All that make up makes her look hard.

6: Storm was ace. Loving the scarlet hair.

7: The big black lad should have gone through,in my opinion. He is amazing

There,thats me done :lol::lol::lol:

Is it me, or is Katie really REALLY weird? :lol: Kind of reminds me of Lady Gaga.. :lol:

Katie is a fake freak, has anyone seen her history? She had a recording contract in America and also had a You Tube programme.

Links to both stories below (Not checked for swearing!), I defy anyone to watch the youtube video and then not find her the most fake, affected and irritating creature on the planet :evil:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/256750/tv/how-the-x-factor-and-sony-bmg-fixed-it-for-katie-waissel-aka-katie-vogel.html

She was under contract as 'Lola Fontaine'

youtube 'tv show' as Katie Vogel