Lewis

X Factor

I'm still :shock: at the girl that punched her friend. Best of friends, eh?

You laugh, I laugh,

You cry, I cry,

You embarass me on The X Factor, I punch your face in.

I actually don't think that they should have aired that bit especially as it is a family show. It appears to have gone unpunished and that is not a great message to send out to the kids watching. :shameonu:

I actually don't think that they should have aired that bit especially as it is a family show. It appears to have gone unpunished and that is not a great message to send out to the kids watching. :shameonu:

I agree :notalk::shameonu: My teacher thought it was so bad that we watched it in a PSHE lesson as a 'bad example of how to behave' or something like that As if we didn't know not to do that already :| :lol: . We also watched Jahm, that lesson was about setting realistic targets, something that Jahm apparently didn't do! :lol:

Joe 'came out' a few weeks ago,but I haven't heard what he is doing music wise.

I saw Danyl Johnson in Reading last week too - looking very trendy & rather easy on the eye 8)

I loved that guy group too - they were the ones described as a male vocals group,weren't they?

They were all dead attractive as well as having brill voices.

OOh decision time tonight. I really hope that they don't put Cher through but suspect that they will. She is so fragile, I worry about her stability. She reminds me (not musically) of Amy Whinehouse, she is only 16. I also don't want Katie or Storm or the Italian chap to go through. Weren't the overs an 'interesting' bunch :lol:

Yes, the overs were extremely interesting :lol::lol: If they do put Cher and Katie through I think it'll be a shame on the others who performed better.

It'll be more than that - it will be an absolute travesty. Katie has got on my nerves from day one - all style and no substance. Admittely poor Cher was ill - she looked shocking, but she didn't deliver on the day. The others all did, and were very good, especially Gamu, Rebecca and Raquel.

We said man with the ears looked like an elf or pixie with hair like that too.

I really like Cher and think she should go through unless she is too young and won't cope with the pressure... after all it is the X factor not just the best singer competition. Some of the good singers are just so bland in other ways and will never make a successful career in the business.

I have to disagree with a lot of you... I think Cher should go through, ok she did not perform great at the judges house but who would with tonsilitis? I thought it showed a lot of guts to even attempt to sing with her throat hurting like it was and I think it would be harsh to judge her only on that performance, it's not like she just went out there fully fit and bombed.

She's 16 and I think she performed great at bootcamp and the audition beforehand, she is one of my favourite in that category.... can you tell? :lol:

I cannot stand Katie and Nicolo... *bleugh* I also like Paije and Matt... when Matt sings I get goosies! I was really impressed with the boy group that was put together, their name escapes me... very good I thought.

I cannot stand Katie and Nicolo... *bleugh* I also like Paije and Matt... when Matt sings I get goosies! I was really impressed with the boy group that was put together, their name escapes me... very good I thought.

Ditto. I do rate Cher but I worry that she may not be able to cope with the pressure. Maybe she would benefit from being nurtured away from the pressures of the X Factor. It has been reported (how true it is is anyone's guess) that she is already struggling. I also gather (again, could be rubbish) that she did not write the rap to the Coldplay song that she claimed she had. I hate seeing people unable to cope thrust into the public eye. It's a heck of a thing for a 16 year old.

yes I have thought that maybe they should make the age limit 18 as some of the younger ones at bootcamp really struggled emotionally when they were not selected. :(

I wouldn't want my kids to potentially go through that kind of rejection at such a young age. There's plenty of time in the future where it will inevitably happen, no need to thrust it upon them. BUT.. as the age limit is 16 and Cher is in the show this year I think they owe it to her to judge her fairly.