Lewis

X Factor

I think I hear things differently to the judges :?

There were only a handful who I thought were very good. I missed Trayc, but saw the snippet of her screaming "Purple Raeeeeeeeeeeeen", and wasn't impressed. I thought Katie was good, and Rebecca. Aiden wasn't, maybe he could try a little restaint next time, if he gets through, he's throwing too much emotion into it. I'm waiting for Cher to sing a song without breaking out into a rap, as she started with promise this week. Wagner now needs to go before it gets too embarrassing, and Mary is very good, but won't win because she is not versatile.

I also think the stylist is losing the plot!!!

Quite! I lost count of the amount of times I pulled this face at the telly :shock: and said to myself 'did they just hear what I heard?' :lol: The majority were absolute rubbish last night, I even wouldn't buy Matts record and I adore him usually. John and Mary were superb but "Ooops, word censored!"ody else stood out, well they did but for the wrong reasons :lol: I can't wait to see the back of that girl group and the boy group too!

I wasn't fully listening this week but actually quite liked Cher's rendition of Its a hard knock life although I do think she's got to show that she can just do a normal song without any rapping.

Agree that Treyc screamed her way through the song, poor Aiden it was such a dreadful song for him to do, Paije took ages to get into his song. I also agree that Wagner is so bad he's good but he should go.

I liked Katy and Mary, didn't enjoy Rebecca's song or the groups songs either. Thankfully I missed Storm's song :wink::lol:

I also think that it must sound so different in the studio as most of them sounded off key to me. :roll:

Quite! I lost count of the amount of times I pulled this face at the telly :shock: and said to myself 'did they just hear what I heard?' :lol:

Me too.

I loved Matt in the auditions and he sings well.I wanted him to win but he just doesn't do it for me now :? I can't warm to him for some reason now. Wish he would sort his posture out. I wonder if it is personality issues :think: I think Paije is sweet and will improve. John, great voice and lovely, but easy to forget :anxious: Why did Aiden do that song when he cracked the notes in rehearsals :roll: I do still like him though. 1 Direction have improved :) I think the girl group have 1 really great singer (tall one) but they don't gel and I don't think that they sing well together.

This is the first series of X Factor that we have watched. I thought Diana Vickers was awful and if that is the winning standard then maybe I will give up now. :roll:

This week I liked Katie, John, Mary and Matt. I would like to see Mary sing a modern song, to see if she is more versatile.

Diva Fever were fun but I couldn't really see where they could go, and Belle Ammie actually were much better for a bit of harmonising, and letting the tall girl sing most of the solos, she has a good voice. I would worry about them long term though there are too many prima donnas in the mix.

I thought the right acts went this week. I would say that its only a matter of time before Bell amie go (probably next week) I thought Katie put up a good fight this week. Her song was really good but Im struggling to warm to her.

Im really not sure who is the winner. I understand 'Tesco Mary' is being plugged by her employers to all the Tesco workers to vote for her causing some contoversy as they have plenty of employees, being as they own the country virtualy.

Apparently Harry from One Direction works in the bakers who deliver the cakes to the farm shop I work in. The driver is always telling us all about it when he brings the deliverys.

Errrm Katy Perry :lol: she cant sing then! Hats off to her she gave it her all. She did look great though.

I like Rebecca. She has a beautiful voice.