Lewis

X Factor

So relieved we don't have to endure that awful noise from Belle Amie again :clap: Treyc, One Direction and Wagner can go as soon as they like, I'll not miss them.

I was disappointed in Matt last night. The song was totally wrong for him. He looked terribly nervous tonight, I just wanted to hug him :oops: I wasn't impressed with Cher. I love that song, it was way too big for her and it just wasn't right. It was nice to see a different side to her though, I prefer it to that silly rapping.

It was nice to see a different side to her though, I prefer it to that silly rapping.

Me too. That is the first performance of hers that I actually quite enjoyed. DD hated it as Shakespeare's Sister was the first album she bought and she loves the original so much.

I do wish Katie had gone. I really do not like her "little girl lost" act. That said I was glad to see Belle Amie go. They've no chemistry as a group and have always been rubbish IMHO.

I was disappointed this weekend, after Strictly's fantastic take on Halloween I expected great things from X Factor, but it was dull. The only good performances came from Rebecca and Cher, her version of Stay With Me was fantastic, she is a lot more versatile than she first seemed.

I was shocked to see Wagner stay, but glad to see Belle Amie go, they had no chemistry, couldn't harmonise and ony 2 of them could sing.

Matt should never have been given that song :shock: What a shame because he is one of only a very few with any talent.

I would have given anything to have been on that stage singing with Bon Jovi though 8) All of the live performances were good this week and they were live.

I do wish Katie had gone. I really do not like her "little girl lost" act.

I actually like Katie and it certainly didn't seem like an act in the sing off - I felt for her. She seems to have been vilified by the press too.

I still dont get Cher or Aiden (maybe I'm too old) and am starting to go off Matt too. Rebecca has a good voice but there are lots of people who can sing well...

Really feel that the competition is open this year as really can't predict who will win,. I think it'll depend on what song they sing each week although I really do think it is time for Wagner : :pray::pray: to go and be happy :):D on the X Factor tour and then the competition will begin 8):clap::clap:

Me & my parents actually wonder if Wagner is a gimmick, because people are fed up with X factor winners hogging the Xmas number 1's. It could be Wagner! :shock: Nothing surprises me any more with Louis Walsh.

It is like watching your long haired Grandad prancing around in his shell suit & putting on a sexy foreign accent whilst trying to sing. Please no one say you actually like Wagner?! :anxious:

I loved Cher last week, but think she is going to have to sing equal or better this week to stay in.

Rebecca is so unusual - instantly recognise her voice..beautiful.

I wish Jamie Afro from last year had give another bash. Ahh well.

Emma.x

I think Paije sang well he tends to get overlooked. One Direction really are pants. Eye candy for the girlies I think. I find it to distinguish 1 Rebecca song from another :? I love the original version of the song that she sang tonight so I couldn't see beyond that. Matt was great tonight I thought - surely the winner. I thought it was going to be a strong year but so many of the contestants have failed to live up to my expectations - Aiden for one.