AnnieP

I have a cube delivery date :O)

Johannes left a message on my voicemail last Friday to say that delivery was delayed and they would speak to me this week.

So I phoned this morning and they said that they had problem with the manufacturing side and that they were working through the orders in strict order however they could not even give me an estimate of how long I'd have to wait :shock:

I asked them to confirm my order date and that was 13th April..... so I sit here waiting :roll:

I haven't heard that I am not getting my Cube on Thursday: bu I will only believe in it when I see it. It's such a good job I didn't rashly buy any chickens.

I am going to be either first or last delivery of the day: I hope to find out on Wednesday which it is to be (or neither).

I ordered just before the official launch.

I've just rung Omlet & my delivery is between 9-10am tomorrow Wed 16th May . I know that it must be irritating for those whose dates have been postponed but I can't help it - I'm sooooo excited & have to share it with others who understand the whole " chicken thing" , so I hope you all don't mind.( my husband doesn't & thinks I'm mad .) I was retired on ill health last year from work :( & can't do much now , but I get so much pleasure from my chooks , especially when they follow me around in the garden when I'm out there weeding , if it's a "good day". Anyway , I'll try doing some photos & get them onto the forum tomorrow - particularly of things people have concerns about like door locking , heights of ladder , wheel mechanism etc. May be beyond my technical ability though ! Prefer chickens to computers any day!!

s'ok Jenny we're excited for you. After all the sooner people get their cubes the sooner the people after them get theirs.

When I placed my order with James he told me end of the month but seeing as people like Jaime were well ahead of me I very much doubt that. As long as mine arrives before my not yet hatched chicks (not yet layed to that matter) get too big to live in a box in the utility room I'm ok

A few days ago there was a query about whether or not the cube would be built by Omlet -my green cube + 5 hens ( to keep my 1 hen company) are arriving tomorrow (Wed 16th) at 9 am . I checked with omlet & as they are being delivered by omlet themselves rather than an outside courier, the cube is being constructed by the Omlet delivery man. Hope this helps whoever it was that was wondering. (Can't remember who it was) I'm glad about that as I'm useless at DIY ! About 20 hrs to go!!!!!

A few days ago there was a query about whether or not the cube would be built by Omlet -my green cube + 5 hens ( to keep my 1 hen company) are arriving tomorrow (Wed 16th) at 9 am . I checked with omlet & as they are being delivered by omlet themselves rather than an outside courier, the cube is being constructed by the Omlet delivery man. Hope this helps whoever it was that was wondering. (Can't remember who it was) I'm glad about that as I'm useless at DIY ! About 20 hrs to go!!!!!

Jenny the cube is assembled if you order chooks, if you don't it gets couriered to you. Mikey is going to assemble ours, with some interference from me :lol:

BBx

We're not having chooks and ours is being assembled, or at least I hope it is, that is what we were told

I think it's because we ordered it so early :?:

Shouldn't that read 'supervision' Buff?

No I was being honest there Clare.. :wink::lol::lol: I could say supervise but we all know I will be doing far more. Mikey will enjoy the big meccano set to play with. Perhaps I'll just clean the mark 2 out while he plays :lol:

Maybe check Debs with Omlet, it says they courier with no chooks on the blurb.

BBx