AnnieP

I have a cube delivery date :O)

Good idea feemcg.

There are delays and they might not even know themselves how long it will take, so us phoning won't make any difference - it is all down to getting them manufactured.

Like others I was assured that they will be done in chronological order as they are not made in colour batches.

If we do have to wait, at least by the time they get to ours, they will be fully trained and up to speed and have ironed out any 'niggles' in the process.

Having said that though - the bantams I have on order might well be laying and at a £1 per week per bird, charged, I would rather it was not another 6 weeks. :wink:

But in the overall scheme of life - it is after all, plastic and metal, and not worth getting upset about. :wink:

(But if you read 'boys' it doesn't mean I would be happy to go to the back of the queue :lol: )

Why do I torture myself reading all these threads about the Cube when I haven't even ordered one ??????????

:think: :think: :think: :think:

Off to garden with tape measure .....................................

Was just thinking the same thing Red!! :lol:

I am very excited for those who are getting cubes though-can't wait to hear all about them. I've only just got my Eglu so I'm happy with that and I don't think I'd have room for a cube anyway!! :roll:

I was and still am extremely happy with my Eglu - but my back was complaining - hence my saving up for one. :wink:

I am keeping my eglu for future use - you just can't have too many can you?

I wonder if its because it'll be cheaper for them to deliver them themselves?

So lets get this right: Correct me if I'm wrong:

Tuesday 15th May: Kate purple_eglu3-1.gif

Wednesday 16th May: Jenny, green_eglu3.gif Emma pink_eglu3-2.png

Thursday 17th May: AnnieP, purple_eglu3-1.gif Gallina purple_eglu3-1.gif Dilly

Thursday 24th May: Debs and Dan green_eglu3.gif

Tuesday 29th May: Sheila purple_eglu3-1.gif

Not heard yet: Aunty e ? green_eglu3.gifPaola? What colour are you having? Kaymerkim green_eglu3.gif, Mrs Bertie purple_eglu3-1.gif Sue and the Spice girls: What colour??

Not getting one for being naughty: Jaime red_eglu1.gif:wink:

Who have I missed??? :roll:

Canwe update this at all?

Erm... not quite sure how:

How about this:

Tuesday 15th May: Kate Plus 1 other Received

Wednesday 16th May: Jenny, Emma Received

Thursday 17th May: AnnieP, Gallina Dilly plus 1 other Received

Tuesday 22nd May: auntye

Thursday 24th May: Debs and Dan

Tuesday 29th May: Sheila

Wednesday 30th May: Jaime

Thursday 16th June: Mrs Bertie

Friday 22nd June: Morag

July 19th: Buffie

We need dates for:

Paola?

Kaymerkim ,

Sue and the Spice girls

feecmg

Bronze

Blackrockstar

Jill

Twiglet

Who have I forgotten? Add your name below, I'll then edit this post and delete your post once added. :wink:

Edited by Guest

Me too - grren one

Ordered by hubby on 5th May (surprise birthday pressie)

Chased by me on 15th May & told "about 6 weeks - we will let you know"

Feel the same way as Jill, don't want to push but hope we get deliveries in order for fairness.

I ordered a green cube - (if you are keeping tabs on colours) btw, but the delivery date of 17th May was put back as mentioned on the othet Cubes topic.

Like Jill no date yet - but should be before Jaime methinks if in chronological order - but by courier - so may make a difference :lol::lol:

But whatever will be will be.............................. :lol::lol:

8) Well, thought I'd just check my date now that production is rolling and it is, barring emergency, still on for the 29th.

Mine will be on Van 3! So, they really are churning them out now. I suppose some deliveries are mark twos not cubes though.

I should be first drop that day unless things change, as they do furthest first usually & then work back to Banbury.

Can't wait! Neither can the hens, 8 in 2 mark ones is a couple too many really. :oops:

I can only reiterate what I said in the other post - I visited the mothership on Friday afternoon, and they are working flat out and doing their best to get all the deliveries out fairly and in a logical order. The phones are ringing non-stop and they just don't have the manpower to get it all done as they are overwhelmed by the response. I was tempted to stay and answer the phones too.

They really do appreciate how excited and impatient you all are and are doing their best. The Cubes are delivered fromt he manufacturers as a flatpack and assembled onsite, not in the warehouse. Jan and Susan are slaving away at the hot phones, taking orders, dealing with enquiries and scheduling deliveries, while Johannes and Simon were sweating away (good look Simon :wink: ) in the warehouse, packing deliveries into the van (they've had to get a new one to accomodste the bigger product) and dealing with manufacturing problems.

They really are very busy, and personally, I would hesitate to call them over the next couple of weeks, unless it was to place an order. The coverage in the weekend papers is bound to make them even more busy.

Erm... not quite sure how:

How about this:

Tuesday 15th May: Kate Plus 1 other Received

Wednesday 16th May: Jenny, Emma Received

Thursday 17th May: AnnieP, Gallina Dilly plus 1 other Received

Tuesday 22nd May: auntye

Thursday 24th May: Debs and Dan

Tuesday 29th May: Sheila

Wednesday 30th May: Jaime

Thursday 16th June: Mrs Bertie

Friday 22nd June: Morag

July 19th: Buffie

We need dates for:

Paola?

Kaymerkim ,

Sue and the Spice girls

feecmg

Bronze

Blackrockstar

Jill

Twiglet

Who have I forgotten? Add your name below, I'll then edit this post and delete your post once added. :wink:

Still no confirmed date on our cube yet, as of 21st May :cry: