bluekarin

Ollie cat - very sad update

Well, I am glad last week is finally over. It seemed to go on forever. The good news it Oliver had another injection on Friday for a months course of steroids and he is pretty much back to his old self. Or a shadow of it. The good thing's are he hasn't given up and is eating, going outside, and sitting with us. We didn't realised, but when he takes himself off to sleep on his own away from everyone he is actually in lots of pain :( He even managed to jump up onto our bed, which is where he usually sleeps :dance: I know its not a cure, and quite a selfish thing we are doing, and I am not looking forward to when he deteriorates again, but it is so lovely to have him back. Even for a short time.

Thank you all for your kind words. They did help, even though I was reading them through tears :cry:

Mr Oliver puss cat passed away in the night. We are all very upset by this, even though I am glad he is no longer in any pain. He will be hugely missed :cry::cry::cry: RIP Oliver

So sorry to hear about Oliver, but you did everything you could for him and he was a very much loved little man. Sleep tight Oliver. Sending you hugs