alaedw

Big Brother.... Will you be watching??

depends if i make the fatal mistake of watching the first episode.....if i do that then i'll probably be hooked again.
Same here :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: I wonder why that happens? it's almost like Oh well I've started so I'll finish :lol:

karen x

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've got to say, I don't really enjoy the first couple of weeks of Big Brother - to many people trying too hard. Once everyone settles down, and things start ticking along a bit better, i start to enjoy it.

Big Chicken, on the other hand - that's a riot from Day 1...... :wink::lol:

Incidentally, am I the only person in the UK who still has lustful dreams about Roberto....??? :drool::lol::oops:

I actually thought he was very dishy too !!

I love Italian men - the looks, the fact some can cook lovely italian food :) ......oooh and that gorgeous accent!

I won't be watching BB. I missed the very first one as was out of the country (in Spain where they have Gran Hermano instead) so missed all the hype. It has never appealed to me........

......although I can't say the same about other "reality" TV! :oops::lol:

Yes you most certainly are!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The man was even sexier than (dare I say this???!) David Seaman!!!!!

Shona I'm shocked :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I shan't be intending to watch BB, it's just the potential that it has to end up taking up a large portion of every evening from now until July that gets me. There's a chance that I'll get sucked in at the end, but I hope to resist :wink:

Big Chicken on the other hand................ unmissable :wink:

I'll be watching but if they start all that bullying and stuff again I will definitely turn off! :P

You have to be able to register your protests somehow and I'm really glad that Carphone Wharehouse/Talktalk withdrew their sponsorship.

Incidentally, am I the only person in the UK who still has lustful dreams about Roberto....??? :drool::lol::oops:

I actually thought he was very dishy too !!

I love Italian men - the looks, the fact some can cook lovely italian food :) ......oooh and that gorgeous accent!

He was very nice,wasn't he?

I loved it when he did the "Whatever,Minger" thing ....that accent just made it hilarious!

There are always a couple of charcters I just love - Richard,Derek,Jon Tickle,Kemal & Brian Dowling all spring to mind 8)

Hmmmmmmm - they are all men, how odd!

First year of a big NO from us too. I see enough 'reality' in my work and don't want to see anymore people grasp at celebrity status whilst selling their soul, my latest boycott. :roll:

I'll be happy to watch Chelsea F S this week, much more enjoyable

BBx :D

I don't plan to watch, but will, probably :?

I usually watch the first one and see who is in it, hopefully they will be a bunch of losers who only want to be famous, have no morals, manners or integrity :wink: and then I won't have to watch anymore :roll:

The mistake is to watch the first one, because there's always someone immediately awful that you just want to see more of, because you can't believe they are really like that.

I've watched most years, but hate myself for watching it because most of them are just boring, immature, egocentric wannabes - there have been a few exceptions. Most of all though, I added up the hours I'd spent watching it, and realised I could have been doing some more useful things! So no - I am not going to start this time.

I am DEFINITELY going to be reading Big Chicken, though! What a brilliant idea.

We could just try having it on in the background at the same time as perusing the forum? - then perhaps we won't feel so guilty? :wink:

I'll watch the first one and then just a couple a week and then I'll know what my grown up children are talking about :roll: - and I'll be able to astound them with my knowledge after I've picked up all the detail from Big Chicken :lol:

I never really understood the attraction of Big Borer. I have only seen it on a few occasions and have never seen anything actually happen. I know people who can't turn it off and don't understand why.

'It's 2 am in the big bruther house and everybody is asleep' riveting!

Jade Goody is famous and rather wealthy for having the ability to do what exactly?

Call me old fashioned but I prefer celebrities to have talent, or personality or at the very least the ability to outwit a glass of water

I quite liked the idea of the celebrity version but they had to spoil it by letting them out. :lol:

Big Chicken sounds much better! How about 'I'm a battery hen get me out of here'.

Kev.

I never watched it and all the girls at work do but when CBB was on they didn't watch and I caught the big fight when I was up late one night and continued watching it as I was gobsmaked at how nasty things got so the tables were turned as I was keeping them all updated at work :lol:

Big Chicken on the other hand is compulsive reading :shock: