Omletina Kyckling

I'm going to be on the telly! *Link Added Page 3*

Following in Chickenshack's soon to be famous shoes, I'm going to be on telly too, although only local tv!

One of my hens laid a giant egg yesterday so I sent a photo to BBC Look North, thinking they may show my photo.....

They rang me up this morning saying they'd like to come and interview me, film me in the garden with the hens etc. to be shown on Sunday's news programme at the end, the equivalent of "and finally".....

I'm in such a tizz. I hate photographs of myself and always wonder who the fat, ugly bird is, so the thought of me being on tv and moving and talking terrifies me! How can I lose 5 stone by Sunday, I wonder?!!! :roll:

they've phoned me and assuming there's no crimewave in Yorkshire tonight to report on, they are coming at 11 in the morning!!! From what I can gather it will be on the BBC Look North Yorkshire Programme tomorrow evening at 18.15.

It'll be on Iplayer also after that, it's only a 10 minute programme so guessing my hens will only be on for about 30 seconds. The reporter said they may be able to put a link for the clip on the BBC website (I have friends in Sweden and USA who would probably want to see it, but you can't see Iplayer programmes overseas, or you didn't used to be able to!)

I'm very anxious!!!