Cinnamon

The X Factor 2011

I was shocked by Louis selections although he has a weak selection, I am glad that Goldie dropped out and was replaced by Sammy who I think has potential.

I was horrified that Jade went out she was the best by far, she lost key a couple of times but sings with such raw emotion. I do hope that there is a wildcard selection and that she gets back in. My son loves Janet to pieces although he wasn't sure about the sneak peek at her makeover at the end of the show, she is very sweet but I think that she has a limited voice and she is so down on where she comes from that she may struggle for votes. Don't all 16 year olds think that where they live is a dump?

There are rumours that Cheryl is coming back with a 'reject' category :?

That would be a good twist: much better than swapping categories. Surely they wouldn't do the wild card twist twice running?

Girls are definitely the strongest. Love Misha and Janet. Thought the Scottish girl who got chucked out had a really good voice too. Do hope the groups do a bit better this year: can't tell them apart yet but I think some had promise! Oh I can remember 1 group: the 2 Essex girls, who I thought were good fun.

Like all the new judges. Just wish we heard more singing and less crying!

That's silly, there are already talented people who have been eliminated because of the categories, surely that will make for a shorter series? Although they do sometimes do double knockouts. We shall see. :roll:

Maybe they will all add a wildcard first & eliminate based on their first performances?

I agree that kitty's forehead was weird and also that she must have problems.

I really liked Craig, Janet (last night, I reserve the right to find her annoying :lol: ), The Risk and Marcus. Misha was good but I am not sure about her in terms of charisma. I wish they had given Amelia Lily a different song.

I think that Sophie is the weakest of the girls, but Kelly seems to worship the ground she walks on, although she has been shown to be two faced after her reaction to Jade and then knocking her out at Judges Houses.

James will probably go from the boys although I think it should be Frankie, he simply can't sing.

John Jo from the overs and New Vibe or Two Shoes from the groups.

I am so glad that Sami got her chance she sang so well last night, not sure about the look that they have given her though, it aged her.

Does anyone actually like Louis? :vom: He spoils the judge panel!!!

I

Emma.x

Whilst I completely agree with you, I can totally see why he is there and why they keep him. Only Louie would do what he does to the contestants (johnny and the lady who left this year and Wagner last) He makes us all scream at the TV. He provides the talk/shout/annoyance factor that the producers obviously want. Also whilst he made Johnny a joke act lets face it he was never going to be competitive as a serious one ( and I say this even though I like Johnny and he has a good voice, he was never going to get very far)

As for the others I dont get the love for Janet. I think it is Diana Vickers back with a new ID I cant see the difference at all.

I think the boys category is the hardest to decide. I dont think Frankie should go at all, whilst he isnt the best singer he has got the X factor and I think he could have a career instantly. He has got IT but they need to leave him as he was and not goth him up.

On the opposite hand whilst Craig (sorry is that his name the bigger one) is probably the best singer I just dont think he'd make it in the real world. Think of the other good boy singers that won and were bland (Leon and Jo) they have gone on to do very little.

Also whilst he made Johnny a joke act lets face it he was never going to be competitive as a serious one ( and I say this even though I like Johnny and he has a good voice, he was never going to get very far)

Totally agree,& this is from someone who knows him.

Johnny is far too much of an oddball,in voice & personality to go all the way,but I can tell you for sure that he has put his all into every performance & had the time of his life :P:lol:

Hmmm, I like Johnny but he definitely isn't the right chap to win the X Factor! He does seem so genuinely over the moon to be there though, it's quite sweet :D

Louis is on a different planet, but he must do something right to still be in the business. I think they need to get Sami's wardrobe sorted out, I think she is only in her early 30s (am I right?) but looks a lot older.

Two Shoes are extremely irritating but quite entertaining (in a cringeworthy way) so at least they liven things up a bit.

I've just told OH that I'm going to be watching X Factor again tonight and he gave me the usual :roll: !