Cinnamon

The X Factor 2011

I agree that The Risk were awful last night. Frankie is talentless and I really resent him adopting the partying pop star status with girls hanging off his arm when he is a "Ooops, word censored!"ody :evil: Sophie sadly has no star quality and I was disappointed with Janet last night. I think Marcus is lovely and performed very well again last night. Misha B is in a class of her own and shouldn't really be there. I never thought I would hear myself say that Kitty is good value and she can sing and put on a good show - still odd though.

It's a real mish-mash this year, which is why I can't really work out what I think about it.....but, hey, I'm still watching it! :lol: I think the singers are all really different to each other and so it's hard to compare like for like. It's also difficult to separate likeability with sing-ability :|

I think the boy band were off last night, I have a feeling they are doomed. I liked Sophie better this week than previously but still not sure she's got the all round quality and personality. Johnny is still fab, but I still don't reckon he'll win. Misha was good as usual, just wish I could warm to her personality a bit more. I don't feel like she gives much away. Kitty gave a great performance but I wish her forehead was a bit less concrete! Marcus is good.

We just have to remember there is some very clever and dare I say manipulative editing going on with the clips they show of each of the contestants in rehearsals etc. :roll:

Johnny was the star of the show for me on Saturday, closely followed by Marcus, they both seem like lovely people too, Marcus has a fabulous smile and is really coming into his own as his nerves lessen.

I was diappointed with Craig this week, I have really liked him up to now, but felt that the song choice was weak.

I disagreed with the rest of my family about Kitty this week, mainly because I love Annie Lennox and although Kitty can sing when she is not shouting, she slurs the lyrics too much for me and is just not likeable.

Misha can sing but I do get the feeling that she is a calculating game player. Janet was very diappointing this week.

Sophie was better but still weak vocally, but Frankie really should have been the one to go, he can't sing and is so shallow, there is nothing to like about him.

I really dislike Misha B.

I don't really 'do' rap anyhow, especially not when women do it...I just hate it.

And she comes across as a bit of a madam.

She can sing,but her music is not to my taste (rather like wasserface last year...the one who looked like Cheryl)

She also seriously needs to rethink her hair.

I think that Gary is struggling with his credibility promoting that fool Frankie :twisted: I agree re Tulisa. I reckon that they have all be told to promote certain acts and slate others tonight. I think they have been primed to try and get rid of Frankie and Jonny hearing their comments tonight. I thought that Little Mix were awful tonight and Janet was decidedly average but they want her to win. Cant believe that they didn't mention her forgetting her words :?

I've Sky plussed it, only caught the last few acts so will see the rest tomorrow or Monday. I still don't get why they're making them sing songs that obviously don't suit them :roll: And it's a bit late for Gary to apologise for giving Skankie Frankie the wrong song choice this week. Surely it's his job to make sure Skankie sounds as good as possible? He must've got the slightest hint it wasn't going to work before tonight.