Cinnamon

The X Factor 2011

Missed Sunday's show, will have to watch it on catch up.

Candy floss hair, sorry but that has really made me laugh - it's exactly what it's like! :lol:

Wonder what Darling Johnny will sing next week & what he will wear? :shock: Would be better as a chat show host / comedian.

Emma.x

I wouldnt bother, most of the acts were shocking! I cant believe the low standards this year...

The whole "show" has become such a farce this year, as devoted X factor viewers, we gave up with it 2 weeks ago. Even my 13 year old agrees :lol: with me and when does a 13 yr old daughter ever agree with a parent? :lol: ?! Putting the wrong candidates through, messing with people's lives and having just read the last post, goodness knows what else.

It's particularly awful this year. Standards are very low and most of them can't sing.

It's round about now that we see the laryngitis setting in because none of these people are 'singers'.

The judges' behaviour is also shocking and last night was a stunt to discredit Misha B to cut down on the competition for some of the contestants.

It's awful and none of them are particularly deserving of winning!

They're just trying to pick up the viewing figures :roll: . Nothing like a hint of controversy to get the interest of the papers and increase the number of people watching to see what is going on!

I think Frankie/Freddie whatever his name is believes his own hype and unfortunately is quickly becoming a victim of his own personality. He can't sing and should go. Hmph! :lol:

(Loved Johnny this week, still don't think he's a winner but enjoyed watching him :lol: )

So Frankie is actually being very financially astute... no previous winner has ever been in the bottom two, so its highly likely if you ever appear in the bottom two you are going to be out at some point before the quarter finals. He has realised this and knows that the only way he is going to make his post 12 months money bucket is to go down the controversy route not the singing route. He will be ousted out in the next couple of weeks then there will be roughly 12 months of controversial antics in the newspaper thats indicative of minor celebs... eg falling out of nightclubs with somebody elses girlfriend, drunken antics, maybe some drugs, a stint in rehab etc all making him buckets of money.

Sadly the major talent in this competition doesnt have alot of attention.. she is quietly flying under the radar due to the antics of the judges and the noiser contentants... take away the hype, take away the judges, take away the floor shows... and you have Sophie, who clearly has the most talent in the whole show.

One other observation.... hasnt there been a massive improvements in the backing dancers and staging since Brian Freidman left to do American X factor

Sadly the major talent in this competition doesnt have alot of attention.. she is quietly flying under the radar due to the antics of the judges and the noiser contentants... take away the hype, take away the judges, take away the floor shows... and you have Sophie, who clearly has the most talent in the whole show.

or is it just that she is as dull as dish water :?: I dont know whether she is or isnt but it certainly seems so... can someone so seemingly dull make it??

I found this topic at the bottom of the second page of posts which mirrors the fact that everyone I know (who follows the show) just isn't feeling it. Why is that? I think the new judges are good but there is something missing.

Anyway I think Gary has been reading this thread as he used my "dull as dishwater" term for Sophie...she could be out tonight.

The boy band ... their name escapes me ...were dire. As flat as a pancake. The girl band on the other hand were spot on with some lovely harmonies.

Frankie wotshisface looks like an unmade bed and knows he doesn't have a snowball in hell's chance so is drawing attention to himself with his puerile behaviour.

I found this topic at the bottom of the second page of posts which mirrors the fact that everyone I know (who follows the show) just isn't feeling it. Why is that? I think the new judges are good but there is something missing.

Anyway I think Gary has been reading this thread as he used my "dull as dishwater" term for Sophie...she could be out tonight.

No, I'm not feeling it :?

Don't know why, I just don't enjoy it as much as I have the other years. Maybe that they're being too scripted and repeating the same old lines. I hated the fact Gary said to Alexandra something like "just ignore her shes only here for a week" kind of makes it pointless her being there if thats how they see it

Johnny, girl group & Craig were great 8)

Cinnamon, will you try & get back in contact with Johnny? :P

Johnny was brilliant and I have no idea why the judges force acts to perform songs that they know are not to their strengths. Johnny got chosen in the first place for his wonderful jazzy voice so why can't he sing songs like that every week? I mean, The Darkness, seriously? So wrong!