Cinnamon

The X Factor 2011

I was there. I was there!!!!! :dance:

After 3 hours of queuing in the cold DD and I managed to get in and were directed to really good seats right in the middle and right behind Misha B's family (who were VERY loud! :lol: ).

Misha and Amelia were excellent, Marcus is very pretty and entertaining but we really couldn't hear his voice above the music. I still love Little Mix :D . I think Marcus should go tomorrow.

Just watched some of the show back on i player and they all sound MUCH better live.

The studio was TINY (Fountain Studios in Wembley). Much much smaller than I had expected but the final is going to be filmed at Wembley arena.

Marcus was awful at times last night. Molly thinks it's funny that I only have to listen to two bars of a song before deciding if they're any good or not :lol: When he was wrecking one of my favourite Michael Jackson songs my fingers were in my ears :lol: It's a shame because he can sing but he gets some awful songs that don't play to his strengths. Little Mix have had better nights. Amelia and Misha were my favourites last night. Misha gets my vote today though because she probably needs it the most.

I was very cross to see Tulisa crying over Mischa leaving the show tonight. She did a real hatchet job on her and she could well be in the final but for her :twisted: Happy to see Amelia Lily through though as I had a bet on her being the highest finishing female the week before the live shows started. I thought I was done for when she was voted out the first week but I've just won £30 :dance:

I agree, I liked Marcus, but was it me the singing was a bit off?
I agree, I think that he has lost it over the last 2 weeks with regards to his voice, he seems quite ho"Ooops, word censored!" now. Seems like a nice guy though and always put in a good entertaining performance or 'preformace' as Gary would say.

I really hope Little Mix can stop crying now though :roll:

On balance, pic & mix deserved it on the night. How they'll fair as "artists" in the real world we will see, seeing as the runners up tend to do better these days.

I think they should give 2012 Xfactor a rest for a year in the hope some decent, fresh talent comes through for 2013.

I agree, I liked Marcus, but was it me the singing was a bit off?
I agree, I think that he has lost it over the last 2 weeks with regards to his voice, he seems quite ho"Ooops, word censored!" now. Seems like a nice guy though and always put in a good entertaining performance or 'preformace' as Gary would say.

I really hope Little Mix can stop crying now though :roll:

There was no mention of the fact that he has been ill though, he was on radio 1 earlier in the week and could barely speak.You could tell it was a genuine problem with his throat.

I thought Little Mix were the better act, but like mentioned above I cant help but think they would be better off as runners up. I think the X factor tread mill could ruin them and hope they are allowed to keep that individuality rather than become bland factory sameness :roll: