Cinnamon

The X Factor 2011

There were far worse people than Amelia. I don't think the audience liked Kitty, by the amount of boos they gave her!

Does anyone else think Johnny Robinson is just like Alan Carr? Think he is there for the entertainment value, to keep you wondering each week what he will sing & wear. Shock value. I think he's a nice person & very comical, but not a winner of X factor.

Emma.x

I was shocked that Amelia left too, I thought that she had a great voice, I wanted to see Sophie go instead or maybe Janet (even though DS thinks that she is lovely) Amelia did come across as quite spoilt and she is still very young I hope that Kelly keeps her promise to look out for her.

I agreed with all of the other evictions, although I would love to see Kitty out, she got so many boos on Xtra Factor :shock:

Totally agree,& this is from someone who knows him.

Johnny is far too much of an oddball,in voice & personality to go all the way,but I can tell you for sure that he has put his all into every performance & had the time of his life :P:lol:

Can't believe you know Johnny! I don't think he will or indeed should win, but I love him, he is so sweet, and I hope he can make a career out of it, he seems to so enjoy entertaining. I agree with Gary though, think Loius made him too much of a caricature.

My choice at this early stage would be Marcus to win. He seems such a lovely unassuming guy.

MIsha is fabulous too, but I just don't think the public will support her as much as she deserves.

The girl group were awful and should have gone. As annoying as 2 Shoes are, they had more charisma. Jonjo was the worst singer in the Overs and James was sweet but they gave him no chance of being put through with that dreary version of Ticket to Ride. Amelia should not have gone so early. She did at least have talent even if the pink hair was a mistake.

It's obviously geared up for either Frankie or Janet to win though. That's who "THEY" want us to vote for.

Edited to add: Has anyone posted the

ad yet? I love it. :lol:

I thought that Frankie and Nu Vibe were both pants. Misha was very professional but I don't think that she or Sophie have the likeability factor. I read that Kelly had to make Misha apologise to the crew this week for being rude and diva like with them. I really didn't think that Gary got the songs right with his contestants this week.

I too thought that Frankie was awful, he just can't sing and however much he looks the part if he can't sing then the best production in the world won't sell him. :roll:

I am still loving Johnny and hope that he has a career in the West end after this, I though he did Kylie very well much better than last week and he clearly loved every minute and performed very well. :D

Mischa was great I am surprised to hear that she has been a diva this week, she just looks confident without being arrogant to me :?

Janet was much better this week, but I do think that she only has one sound and that is very Irish folk, my DS is still very much in love :wink:

Tulisa is doing a great job with The Risk and Rythmix but I would like to see NUVibe go quite soon.

Finally I have to admit that Kitty gave her best performance so far tonight, but she is still very odd and has to go soon.

Misha B has it all! She is fantastic! We did however also like Kitty last night. I know she looks wierd, but she does have a good voice & shock factor. Even Gary said as well as a voice, you need something else. These two both have that. Frankie was a bit rubbish this week, as was Sophie. I absolutely can't stand Rhythmix & was very disappointed with The Risk this week. Sammi is good, but very typical karaoke club singer.

Has to be Misha B for me!!! :D

Emma.x