Goosey Lucy

Easter Crafty Swap 2012: Vote on page 12

Craftyhunnypie - loves chickens, wool :oops: , flowers, baking & kitchenalia, vintage & retro stuff, loves quirky & whacky things. I knit, crochet & sew. I like growing stuff ( have a smallholding). I'm handbag mad! :oops:

I love chocolate - but can't eat anything like that at the mo, due to gallstones. :( Jelly sweets ok though! :D

I've a little cat - who I love. I like Corrie. I like all stuff fairytale - fairies, castles, gnomes, mushroomy things. :lol:

If I think of owt else I'll post again.

Emma.x

Chook n boo mum...eventually remembering to post likes/hints :roll:

:arrow: Am thoroughly disorganised, tho do try hard not to be

:arrow: love my chooks.....everything from Pekin brats up to greedy Orpingtons with a band of naughty hybrids in between :lol:

:arrow: love my boos......3 mad Labrador girls, black, chocolate & yellow

:arrow: also love DD's (brown guinea)(white guinea) will soon love DS's bunny wabbits (blackrabbit)(whiterabbit)

:arrow: fave colours.....black & red

:arrow: crafts....beads, silver clay, sew a bit, knit less, card making, felting a bit......

:arrow: Twilight addict :D

:arrow: chocoholic ....given up for Lent :?

Erm....is that enough to work with I wonder? :anxious:

Whoops :oops: have just remembered that I need to do this!

Right ilovechickens loves...suprisingly chickens! also um..oh this is hard!

right proper list..

I love..chickens, reading, the sea, the colour green, chocoolate, quilting, trying to grow veggies, football, oh darn it seems that i love everything-except celery and Watership Down (the fillm)

I will be chuffed to bits with anything that is made for me!!

Thank you :oops:

Everyone should have received a pm with their swap name and address, if you think I've made a mistake (which I can believe despite checking things several times :oops: ) please let me know :lol:

There's no need to send your swaps yet, I'm planning on sending mine out sometime during the week beginning Monday 26th March. ehich means I will get in a flap and post it on the Friday :whistle:

The Easter Bunny and I are really looking forward to seeing what everyone has made 8)

Lucy x

Thank you :oops:

Everyone should have received a pm with their swap name and address, if you think I've made a mistake (which I can believe despite checking things several times :oops: ) please let me know :lol:

There's no need to send your swaps yet, I'm planning on sending mine out sometime during the week beginning Monday 26th March. ehich means I will get in a flap and post it on the Friday :whistle:

The Easter Bunny and I are really looking forward to seeing what everyone has made 8)

Lucy x

Hi Lucy I have not yet recieved my addressee. :?

Oh dearie me, I've not been on here for a while and have just caught up with the 'things you like' bit :oops::oops::oops:

So sorry secret Easter bunny swappee, you must think me very rude...

I like nature, owls, flowers, things made of glass, gardening, owls, butterflies and birds, chocolate, chickens, and did I mention owls??!

I really must pay more attention next time :roll:

Thanks Lucy, I've got my address and will start on my swap later this week all being well.

I don't mind whatever I get, but if my swapee would like a clue to me - I love my cats and hens and all things cat and hen related. I like the colours green and purple (and sometimes orange, but not in excess). I like heart-shaped items. I love to read and walk and think about making things. I like France and the Lake District. I also like French and Scandinavian style homes and furnishings, though preferably not mixed. I knit mostly, sew and crochet a little and dabble in lots of things. In the last year I had a go at patchwork and made cards, jewellery, soap and candles. I would love to learn to spin and dye my own yarns. I like to cook for special occasions. My friend described me as a country girl at heart (I live in suburbia, but read Country Living) and my brother said I should have been born 200 years ago, as I would have preferred the lifestyle (though not the lack of mod cons!!!) I absolutely adored my Xmas swap and I will love whatever I get as I know that thought and effort will have gone into it.

Today my postie brought me a big box addressed to Craftyhunnypie. I thought Ooo What's this? Letting my suspicion get the better of me I opened it. I have received the most beautiful cushion - all embroidered. It's stunning!

I was so overcome by it, as it was a lovely surprise & so beautiful - that it made me cry! :oops:

Thank you so much to the lovely person who has made this for me - it is gorgeous & I can use it to prop me up after my operation! I adore flowers & handicrafts - so you got it spot on!

Thankyou, thank you.

I have taken a photo, but not got round to uploading it tonight. I'll show you all tomorrow night now!

Emma.x