Goosey Lucy

Easter Crafty Swap 2012: Vote on page 12

I know what you mean about being less stressful, I've enjoyed the whole making process this time 8)

It wasn't less stressful for me. I left it until yesterday to start mine :oops: , then found I had the wrong type of ink and had to completely change what I was doing :evil: .

However, after a self-induced stressful evening and morning, I have just returned from the post office - having sent it just before the Royal Mail came to collect the delivery. So mine's gone off today too. (Phew!)

I posted mine yesterday, so should hopefully be received soon!

I received mine today, I'm not going to open it until next weekend, but wanted to let my swappee know its arrived!!

Am most excited, but will wait like a good girl. I'm off on hols tomorrow till after Easter, so will open it in the post-holiday misery that usually arrives on coming home, and I'm sure it will brighten my day :D

Photos will follow on opening...........

Sorry but I have not posted mine yet. :shameonu: It is all packed ready to go tomorrow. :dance: I have had my two sisters for the week and we have been out and about to the coast, broads etc. Not to mention a dispute with a neighbour last night, who was trying to put a fence 3' on our garden. Her agument is we have got enough garden more than her, and my chickens have devalued her house and spoilt her view over my garden. My OH told her that he will put a six foot fence up so she can't see the chickens. That stopped her in her tracks. Didn't sleep well last night as I am a worrier and hate confrontations. OH spent the morning putting up a fence our side of her old one. :twisted: When I have posted my Secret Bunny Gift of tomorrow I am off to the garden centre to buy some Flowering Currant/Ribes and Forsythia to make a hedge. Her view over MY garden will be gone forever. :shh: Sorry to rant. :roll:

Mine went in the post this morning - well, that's Friday morning (I'm still up and it's after midnight!).

Had to go straight from work to my daughter's dance show (50 miles away from where we live) and we're literally just home.

I hope it arrives safely with its new owner :)

Posted my crafty secret Easter bunny gift of 1st class this morning. :D I then went to the nursery and bought 3 three nice forsythia's and three ribes a haw thawn and victoria plum. They should look nice on my side and create a barrier between me and the :silenced: . :lol: Gardning it is after lunch. OH told her yeaterday that he would put a 6' fence so she doesn't have to look at the chickens and the childrens climbing frame her jaw dropped. :lol: He has put some posts on our side with wire accross and told her if she removes it he will take legal action and the 6' fence would definetly go up. Something we hope to avoid. Sorry for rant but it does help to have a rant on here rather than with the person involved. :)