Goosey Lucy

Easter Crafty Swap 2012: Vote on page 12

Hi Sam,

Here are the larger pictures of my swap items and details:

I received two beautifully stitched pieces of art work. I think my avatar will alternate between the chicken and tulips.

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

Plus more little chicks than a girl could ever want.

Thank you so very, very much

Lucy x

Oooh, that is a lovely cushion.

We are so lucky on this forum that swap participants are prepared to give so generously of their time and skills to give beautiful gifts to complete strangers, when they have so many other things going on in their lives, ie, chickens, children, jobs, elderly parents, A levels, dogs that need walking etc and yet still they are generous enough to put in the time and effort.

Marvellous.

Another huge thank you to Goosey Lucy for organising it. I know how time consuming it can be.

We are so lucky on this forum that swap participants are prepared to give so generously of their time and skills to give beautiful gifts to complete strangers, when they have so many other things going on in their lives, ie, chickens, children, jobs, elderly parents, A levels, dogs that need walking etc and yet still they are generous enough to put in the time and effort.

Marvellous.

Another huge thank you to Goosey Lucy for organising it. I know how time consuming it can be.

I can only echo Egluntyne's words. We are a very talented lot of peeps & THANK YOU Goosey Lucy for organising this :D

Marvellous.

I can only echo Egluntyne's words. We are a very talented lot of peeps & THANK YOU Goosey Lucy for organising this :D

Ditto. I didn't feel that I had time to participate this time but have loved seeing what everyone else has made for each other :D

Same here! With my new dog I just haven't had a minutes peace, but looking at the work some of you have done, it is truly lovely the idea you have come up with. :D:D Some of those presents must have taken HOURS! :shock:

Thanks to GL for organising it all, not an easy job!

Maybe I'll join the Christmas swap again this year :think:

Been meaning to post for a few days but wanted to upload my pictures first.

Thank you to my easter Bunny!! Not sure if you have been doing your research but you couldnt have got it more right - the recipe file is fabulous and sooo me!!! You have done such a wonderful job and the card is lovely.

Thank you again I feel everso special :)

omlet1.jpg

omlet2z.jpg

omlet3.jpg

Chook n Boo Mum, ask and it shall be done :wink:

"It's the Henny Penny stamp by Little Claire Designs. I only bought it in January (to use for the crafty swap!), so it's in their current range here's the link to the website

Thank you Sammiboo for posting the photos of your lovely swap gift :D

Craftyhunnypie if you pm me me I can try and put your photo up for you if you want?

Lucy x