Goosey Lucy

Easter Crafty Swap 2012: Vote on page 12

Chicken shack so much self control :lol: I bet you haven't eaten any chocolate either :D

I received a decoupaged egg, a heart shaped soap and candle in a box with a handmade flower card. Beautifully crafted I really love the colours and presentation thank you so much. :clap:

DSCF6600.jpg

DSCF6597.jpg

I just opened my parcel and wow wow wow thank you so much easter bunny,a beautiful willow wreath with a bunny and cute little eggs,and a beautiful all different colour blue and black beaded bracelet (that my daughter is trying to pinch) thank you thank you thank you its all beautiful and I love it.

easterswapgoodies001.jpg

There are some beautiful things there - I am constantly amazed by the breadth and depth of talent on this forum. Well done everybody :clap:

I accidentally opened mine when I got it :whistle: well I opened the box and there it was. I will post pictures over the weekend as words can't do it justice. It is a handmade bowl decorated with butterflies and filled with strawberry bath bombs, chocolate eggs and chicks and in all it looks like a beautiful Easter bonnet.

Thank you so much to my Easter Bunny. I have had a very stressful month and so I am looking forward to relaxing in the bath. I might have already eaten all the chocolate :oops:

Chicken shack so much self control :lol: I bet you haven't eaten any chocolate either :D

I received a decoupaged egg, a heart shaped soap and candle in a box with a handmade flower card. Beautifully crafted I really love the colours and presentation thank you so much. :clap:

DSCF6600.jpg

DSCF6597.jpg

When it comes to chocolate Plum I have no control, mind you when I filled up with petrol the other day I picked up a cadbury cream egg at the check out. The cashier pointed out that it was cheaper to buy three. I informed her that I would eat all thee at once if I did and took just the one.. Now that is what I call self control. :lol::lol::lol:

Wow! They are all amazing! I'm worried now that my swapee is going to be underwhelmed with my effort :oops:

This is what I received; a beautiful knitted/crocheted bag and a very cute chicken

6902053982_17605b19b4_z.jpg

7048149527_cb4ff4e7b9_z.jpg

Thank you Easter Bunny and thank you Lucy for organising :D

Ive opened mine today too :D:D

I love them :D:D thank you Bunny :D:D

ive got a chicken ladder - its a decoration with 3 chickens sat on a ladder - its sooo sweet, its going in my newly decorated room :D:D and I got a picture of a chick done on gingham, its really unusual, and its really effective :D

i will take photos and post them this weekend

oh, and I got 3 chocolate eggs and a card :D

im happy, thank you bunny :D

cathy

x

Ohhh Thank you Easter Bunny. I got a GORGEOUS bag which is totally me :D:D The bag has a fish & kelp on the front and the lining is sea & fish based. Sorry but this description just does not do it justice. A gorgeous card, and the sentiments say it all and a lovely box of chocolates. My boys told me that they were for them :liar::liar: but they are still in tact until I can take photo's. The bag has had it's first outing today..ok only to the supermarket but it's perfekt :dance:

The stitching is amazing. :clap::clap: One day I will be as good :pray:

Thank you, thank you clever eggy crafter! I opened my parcel and recieved...A blue knitted bag (which YD has her eye on!) an easter bag containing choccie eggs and a customised t-shirt which I will be wearing to footie training next week!!

Thanks again

Photos to follow but OD has 'misplaced' the camera!

I have had a gorgeous quilted cushion made with a beautiful welsh dresser material on one side and pretty little hearts on the other. I also had a Yanky Candle and a lovely card complete with drawings of a "bok bok" chicken and a clue to the sender. I know who you are and thank you so much :D

This is my first time swap and I am over the moon :dance:

I have taken a photo but need to work out photobucket :anxious:

Wendy

Just been looking at this thread - absolutely brilliant idea. Think the pictures of the pressies are amazing... well done everyone - makes me wish I had more time on my hands to have a go at LEARNING how to do any of these things... well done - brilliant.

Finally, apologies to my Easter Bunny for the delay in posting on here to say THANK YOU!

I received a beautiful little blue bag containing a necklace and earrings in my favourite colour, a sort of burnt orange; a lovely blue bracelet, and a necklace with a CHICKEN on it! I am thrilled - and yet again amazed at the skills that Omleteers exhibit. I love seeing the pictures of all the other swaps, there are some beautiful things in the pics above. Thank you very much, Omlet Bunny, and thanks Goosey Lucy for setting this all in motion.

DSC02288-1-1.jpg

DSC02292-1.jpg

Happy Easter, everyone.

Thankyou to my Easter Bunny! :D

I received a lovely round cushion and matching pin cushion in a fantastic chicken-y fabric - I love them!

(I've chosen a favourite chicken from the fabric as well! :D:lol: )

I'll hopefully post a picture later, but my camera's misbehaving - Nightmare!

Thankyou again to my easter bunny :D

Thank you to my Easter bunny!

I've just unwrapped mine as we were on hols till yesterday.

I've had some lovely hand made cards, really beautiful. Also two note books, which I have hidden from the children as they LOVE things like that! They both have lovely hand made covers. To go with them is some very useful sticky notes, also in a handmade cover. To finish it all off there are some choccy eggs in a handmade bag.

Thanks you who ever you are, you are very talented and have much more patience than me!!

I've taken some photos and am about to work out how to upload them, so fingers crossed....

I opened mine last week, but have been hectic stupid busy, sorry!!

the Easter biscuits were scrummy, and the soap, (lavender, home made, ) smells wonderful, as do I!!

Thank you so much for my gifts, I am delighted!

I used the sprinkles in the packaging to decorate the table of a show I attended yesterday, and now we are decorating egg boxes with it!!!, No waste!!

Oh my! Thank you so much to my Easter Bunny.

I received a beautiful hand made card with a crochet motif which must have been made by a pixie as it is so tiny and detailed, some gorgeous bunting, a lovely light as a feather scarf, a crochet floral wreath and three beautiful Easter chicks.

7837f02d.jpg

Thank you once again! xx

7058050797_0214e46e71_m.jpg

DSC_0015 by skubababe, on Flickr

The card, bag & chocolates

7058063903_cbe0088c39_m.jpg

DSC_0023 by skubababe, on Flickr

6911975840_32de2591d2_m.jpg

DSC_0020 by skubababe, on Flickr

The material used in the bag lining :dance:

7058060361_16e39487e3_m.jpg

DSC_0021 by skubababe, on Flickr

The words in the card. My Easter bunny is also a poet :)

The words read:-

This little gift is just for you,

I'll send it on it's way,

I hope that it will make you smile,

and brighten up your day.

It's made with lots of loving care,

if not with lots of money,

but that's what crafty swap is for!

Your Omlet Easter Bunny x

:dance::dance::clap::clap::dance::dance:

Thank you! Sorry for not posting yesterday- I was very busy! :D

I received a lovely bookmark, a pair of earrings, a candle inside a teacup and, very sorry easter bunny, but I'm not sure what the last thing is :oops: It's very lovely and soft though, and I don't know if the picture does it justice but there's a cockerel in the middle which is sort of raised out of the rest of the square (spent ages trying to work out how! :) )

6913908262_7cd787016b_n.jpg

6913914786_280bffa429_n.jpg

6913918122_e27dc51dcb_n.jpg

7059995075_9e81daf0f6_n.jpg

Thank you very much to my Easter Bunny and Goosey Lucy for organising all this! I've really enjoyed having a project to do outside schoolwork, so I'm up for a summer crafty swap (it'll give me something to do while I wait for the dreaded results day :anxious: )