Plum Posted August 2, 2012 Author Share Posted August 2, 2012 The forum will do Mr Postman's not been to me yet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scubababe Posted August 2, 2012 Share Posted August 2, 2012 Nope not in my post yet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jennifer Jane Posted August 2, 2012 Share Posted August 2, 2012 Hope you get yours soon, at least I know my recipient has hers which is always a relief. I have made my card my Facebook profile picture - wish it was as easy to post a pic on here, it takes me hours!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 2, 2012 Share Posted August 2, 2012 I have received mine & I'm absolutely gobsmacked at how lovely it is? It's a felted fibres picture of a whacky sheep! It's brilliant & very very 'me'! It's so colourful & has embroidered flowers, daisies & beads. When I opened it, both me & hubby went "cor, wow!" It is THAT good! How did the person know we have a smallholding with sheep? I think I know who made mine . It's the eyes & expression on 'Daisy' the sheep that really tickled me. Thank you - I'm thrilled to bits with it! I'd love to know how it was made. I'd like a go myself. I will photo it & load it on here later this evening. You will all go.. "oh wow"! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scubababe Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 YAY. My postcard has arrived. It is shells, brightly coloured and mounted on to the postcard & it is now in my display cabinet. Thank you to my secret postcard maker I really appreachiate the time you took to make it for me. 002 by skubababe, on Flickr Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted August 3, 2012 Author Share Posted August 3, 2012 Love the shells, great idea Well I've just got home and found an edible postcard Fantastic Love the way you posted it in a plastic pouch, bet the postie loved it as well. I'll try and take a picture later. Imagine green field and tree with lots of flowers and blue sky, sun and birds flying overhead. Love it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 I received mine the other day-sorry I didn't say so at the time. It's really quite pretty, with a floral bacground, ricrac and lots of pretty split pin butterflies. I will upload a photo when I can get photobucket to behave! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chuckmum6 Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 Looking forward to seeing all the different types, there are some lovely ones. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 We need more photos! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted August 3, 2012 Author Share Posted August 3, 2012 Here you are Lesley and the reverse Now to work out how to stop the cat running off with it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 Eat it!!!! What a brilliant idea - and it would be a shame to eat it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chuckmum6 Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 Keep the photo's coming! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 3, 2012 Share Posted August 3, 2012 My photobucket is reaaaally not being nice to me. I have got to suss out Flickr. Think it's time to give up on photobucket. It's been playing up for a while, but now it gets totally stuck whilst trying to upload. Grrr! I'll sort it tomorrow, as I feel I am letting my sender ( creator) down by having not put it up here. Everyones postcards are just brilliant. Edible - I'd have never thought of such a clever idea! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
freddie Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 It's come!! Thank you so much, secret sewer!! I will post piccies asap! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 That's it - I think everyone has received their postcard now - just a few more photos to appear. I can't wait to see them. Thanks for suggesting it Plum - a brilliant swap to cheer up a dismal Summer, I've really enjoyed taking part. Anything else for me to organise?? - I like that part as well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 I just love these swaps! I'm just messing with photobucket - so wish me luck!!! I may be back in a jiffy or it could be some time. Grrr! Emma.xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 Ok - here is my masterpiece that I received. Are you ready to all go "Cor"? I absolutely love it!!! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted August 4, 2012 Author Share Posted August 4, 2012 Cor, beautiful. I love that they're all so different. Soon be time for an autumn swap Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chuckmum6 Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 What a sweet sheep! There is a super range, how many of us did these, are there more to be posted? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 I hope we do have another swap before Xmas! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scubababe Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 Thanxs for organising this one Lesley. It was good fun trying to think of something & well done to everyone who took part. We are such a varied & talented group Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndreaT Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 Wow, there's been some fantastic postcards made! I didn't have time to do this swap (I put my house on the market, sold it and found somewhere to move to all in the space of 4 weeks!) but hopefully I should be able to join in one soon. Definitely the Christmas one if not before. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted August 4, 2012 Share Posted August 4, 2012 Wow all these postcards are amazing, you're all so clever! What size were they all? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted August 5, 2012 Share Posted August 5, 2012 Wow all these postcards are amazing, you're all so clever! What size were they all? Approx. 6" x 4" Purpletree - a bit easier than making Inchies Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lizinsa Posted August 5, 2012 Share Posted August 5, 2012 Wow, just wanted to say how impressed I am! Just clicked to be nosey as I didn't take part but the creativity of ideas and the execution shows just how talented omleteers are! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...