Charlottechicken

Who has the heating on? Autumn 2012

Thats it :x:x today has done it......so so so cold this morning -2c, put the heat on for an hour before Church , had to s"Ooops, word censored!"e the car off to get there and later to get home. Came home and it felt like an ice box in the sitting room , heating has officially gone on . It has taken most of the day to warm up too .

I've just bought an oil filled radiator today - its fab and it works really well. Our heating system broke on Sunday - yes when it was snowing - we had hot water leaking through the ceilings. I really am hoping the plumber can fix it tomorrow as our house has been really ripped apart by the electricians and is cold!

We can't use our stove until we get the rest of the system fixed :(

Heating is now set to come on in the mornings. All radiators are on low, bedroom is about 16 degrees and living room about 18. I'm lighting the open (coal) fire on Friday through to Sundays. Woodburner room is full of (mum's) junk which I'm hoping to get her to have back very soon, so I can get in there and light it!