sandyhas3chucks

Wot Surrey Poultry did to me

On a serious note, Surrey Poultry got some really bad posts some time ago, I don't know if I missed an update but John And Caroline have since those posts bought SP..

I have been there lots of times now and would just like everyone how lovely they are, how well looked after the chooks are..

They take in all sorts of waifs and strays and put them right...

A kind mod put me in the right direction, but just incase others had missed this thought I would like to post this...

Having had ex bats since 2008 which I have never regretted my trip to posh girls is for my sanity...

The heart ache 27 hens later, All my youngsters have been an absoloute joy...

2 POL

2 Pure Breeds

and now these chicks, they have been so helpful and patient with the worrying chick questions.

MY ex batties will always be dear to me, and I will always rehome some caged girls, but these girls( :oops: or boys have been a tonic I needed..

I have just got 2 new girls from Surrey Poultry and they are Fab. A very sweet Maran and Black rock hybrid to go with the light Sussex and Blubelle hybrids I got from them a year ago. I can't fault them. They are very local to me and certainly don't mind if you just go down for a look or to pick up some feed. They also have a holiday home for hens there which I will certainly consider in the future. They also offered to dispatch a sick hen for me when I admitted to them how much I had paid a vet to have one PTS. I would certainly recomed them