Cinnamon

New kitten!

Thanks. We are delighted with him.

We actually went to get a girl,but this little one just spoke to me....I believe that the animal chooses the person as much as the other way around.

His Dad is a massive big Maine Coon,so I am hoping he will end up a big cat too...he certainly has some ears to grow in to!

He is just so cuddlesome! Great name too :D

I agree the animal chooses their person. I went to the shelter to meet a particular cat, who just didn't want to know me, and came home with Loki, who still looks at me like I'm the centre of his universe :D (and then goes to cuddle up on my dad's knee, the little furry traitor :lol: )

I have to say having got two together the last time (brother & sister), I would definitely do it that way again. We got 2 because we thought they would feel better having one another against a great big dog. They love the dog anyway, thank goodness. Before we'd always had a year or so between cats and it was hit and miss as to whether they would get on or not. If you have two at roughly the same age they will probably play together more and bond hopefully.

Good luck with your search, hope you find one. :D