Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Looked really dull and murky this morning. And cold, although the thermometer said otherwise! Amazing how warm sun can make you feel when it's half this morning's reading! But clouds broke and it's been gorgeous. Yup in the garden. Er I may have bought another couple of plants at Waitrose this morning. It made the nice lady at the checkout laugh because I told her I'm not allowed to get any more plants until I've put the others in the ground. She said I can see them! Ooooh nooooo I haven't got them really! And I still haven't planted them! :oops: Better go and do it before his nibs gets home. I mean who could resist quamash - I've been after it for years! It was meant to beeeeeee!

Was I imagining it, or were the birds singing extra loudly this morning?

That's funny- I thought so too! Maybe it's to do with the new weather front coming in :think:

It's cloudy here with light drizzly showers. So much cooler, only 14deg at the moment and going to get much chillier by all accounts.

Well it didn't seem as bad as they said. Hubby has a new app and he tells me it's going to rain for so long in so many minutes. :roll: Dry for the most part although dull. Did have a bit of brightness and it was a gorgeous clear evening - watching the bats out in the garden silhouetted against the sunset (of sorts - still clouds lurking there).

Today is beautiful, a little bit of a breeze - good that will hopefully dry the washing!

Not too bad yesterday. A little shower in the evening. Must have been wet overnight and a little bit this morning although it's quite changeable. Very breezy and we have sun and blue sky in between the dark grey shower clouds. Please don't send the snow down here - we've escaped pretty well!

Yesterday was mostly rain but nice bits in between. I think there was some hail at one time - from the sound of it, or just really heavy drops! Fine in the very late afternoon.

Today was beautiful starting off but clouds are about and lurking menacingly. Still sunny though.