Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Sounds a good plan!

The weekend was quite nice - it was raining first thing on Saturday but we went on a walk anyway and it was great - rain had stopped and not too wet. Sun came out although windy, yesterday was a fair bit windy and I managed to get all my washing dry on the line and ironed like on a conveyor belt!

Today's been fairly nice too.

Went to Hereford on Friday and came back yesterday - the ground is well cracked where it's so dry! We thought we'd go early to experience bad weather - always looks worse when it rains! But it didn't rain - it was fabulous!!! And it's still fabulous! A little light frost this morning here.

Another bright, frosty morning here too. A bit warmer than yesterday. I hear that the weather is 'going off' for the weekend though :? lovely though this has been, we really need some rain now. Luckily, the fruit blossom is getting pollinated this year before it gets battered by wind and rain.

Ahh yes, it's been so lovely to bask in all this warmth 8)

Rain on the way and it will be welcomed- for a short while! Everywhere is so dry and the plants are wilting. I tried to move the chicken netting yesterday and had a job to force the poles into the ground.