Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Cool and sunny today; I have had the day off, and been down with my folks - usually a 1.5 hour journey, it took just over 2 hrs to get there due to a breakdown and 4 mile tailback at the Hunton Bridge roundabout, then coming home took 3 hours as there was a big crash on the M40 and I was stuck in a jam before I could turn off. Lovely day, but the travel was blighted. :roll:

What an awful Bank Holiday weekend.Rain all Sat, rain all morning Sunday brightened up this afternoon so we went into Belfast which has had a festival of street performers all weekend .Sunny until 4 then rain. :( I do feel sorry for all the organisers of events when the great British weather gets in the way.

Well, the lovely bit didn't last and it's chucking it down now. :roll:

On a happy note, the dogs were barking at something outside, so I went to investigate as I don't allow them to bark needlessly out in the garden, and they'd found a wee hedgehog 8) I am so happy as I haven't seen one in the garden for a couple of years now, and I really miss them. I try to make it as hedgpig friendly as possible.