Guest chookiehen

KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!

Hartleys kittens arrived yesterday evening (in the middle of my lovely cream carpeted living room floor, instead of the lovely set-up we had done for her in the kitchen! :roll::roll: ), to an audience of various neighbourhood children, who just wouldn't leave, and a rather confused and concerned Tigger (NOT the father!).

She had one, waited an hour then had another 3. She got them cleaned up, settled in and had a sleep, so we thought that she was done, despite a rather ominous looking bulge in her tummy still, before finally having number 5, 2 hours later, once the children had gone to bed. So the final tally is five - 2 tabby cats, the spitting image of Hartley, 2 black and white cats, and a completely black cat - the are just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Will post photos later, once I can get the camera working! :D:D:D:D

Ooh, how exciting!!! I would LOVE another kitten although my current cat isn't the friendliest - she was a fantastic mother, she chose to give birth on my bed :shock:

I gave birth to Ethan on my bed- but had already covered it with a shower curtain topped with old towels :D

Finally got around to getting some photos....

The youngest (and fattest!)

DSCF0051.jpg

Little Ichabod - the first to be claimed, and the first to open his eyes!

DSCF0054.jpg

Proud mum with her litter

DSCF0057.jpg

Sleeping after a feed!

DSCF0047.jpg

Shona, I like your chicken "plaque" on your wall :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's a rather snazzy egg holder that I aquired for nothing from someone on the forum! It is much admired, and was one of the first things that was unpacked and put in place when we moved here!