Valkyrie Posted September 28, 2014 Share Posted September 28, 2014 Unique! I am laughing my bottom off! That is soooooo bad. Actually it's quite rude to send such a poor letter to customers. It shows total indifference. Well to be honest I have only been there once in my life and I didn't like it. The seats reminded me of the school canteen and it's virtually beansprouts with everything or go without. I know it was an awful long time ago and it's probably much different now, but I didn't rate cleanliness at the top of their list either - the tables were filthy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted September 28, 2014 Share Posted September 28, 2014 I've not been, and if that's how much they value their customers, then I shan't be going either. Pretty poor (too) if they haven' yet responded to the FB message Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cat tails Posted September 28, 2014 Share Posted September 28, 2014 Maybe the worst thing is, that these people actually make an effort for this "unique writing style"... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted September 28, 2014 Share Posted September 28, 2014 I have not heard anything yet on FB. The silly thing is that their response to my original complaint was fantastic. It was swift (same day phone call) professional and I received £30 vouchers which exceeded my expectation and then some. I also love their food and will go back to eat there. But the letter.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted September 28, 2014 Share Posted September 28, 2014 Love your letter, CM . Their reply? Not so much . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beantree Posted September 29, 2014 Share Posted September 29, 2014 I thought that reply from Wagamama highly amusing. It had a distinctly American ring to it. I suspect the capital 'I' is a mistake, as is any punctuation. They probably don't know what to put where anyway, or for that matter, which keys to press to get capitals because that means pressing two keys at the same time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted September 29, 2014 Share Posted September 29, 2014 They are giving me the silent treatment Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 I have added a reply, which will mean it is flagged up again their end. This sort of thing drives me mad. No excuse for poor English, especially if your excuse is to appear fashionable or quirky. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 Thanks Sarah I am not impressed by their lack of reply. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 I noticed OH who has an excellent telephone manner (no accent) and sounds posh has taken to saying "gotcha" when following instructions on the phone Hes 59 so should know better not a teen. I fully expect a "wotcha" when I get in from work and will have to voice my concerns. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gavclojak Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 I noticed OH who has an excellent telephone manner (no accent) and sounds posh has taken to saying "gotcha" when following instructions on the phone Hes 59 so should know better not a teen. I fully expect a "wotcha" when I get in from work and will have to voice my concerns. Just worry when he starts saying "coolio" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted October 1, 2014 Share Posted October 1, 2014 Oh please no - or something is awesome or sick then I will pack his belongings and show him the door. My favourite is "chunder" another teen word for vomit. It will make me chunder big time Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...