Space Chick

Easter Swap 2015 - who is in?

Happy Easter, Easter Swapees. I was going to say ladies but I have been caught out once before so I won't mention gender :lol::lol:

I think today is the opening day so enjoy opening your parcels.

I look forward to hearing and seeing what you all get.

Next year I hope to join in but my skills are not at the same level as all of you.

Enjoy.

Chrissie

Just a quickie as I have MIL turning up any minute :(

I have been thoroughly spoilt by my Easter swapper :D

I have a lovely Happy Easter sign which I have hung in my kitchen, some very delicious smelling bath crystals in pretty pots, a cute knitted bunny and a pretty decorated chicken money box :D:D:D

And a card with a photo on which I think my swappee took and printed.

Will update with a photo later, sorry.

BUT thank you again to my lovely swappee, I love all of my gifts xxxx

Thankyou to my crafty swapper :D

I am in awe of my crocheted nest, it really is excellent, and filled with chocolate eggs too :P and I also have Easter crackers which I think is a really cool idea. 8) They shall be pulled on Sunday when I see my nephew and niece as I think they'll enjoy that :D

3d35cd3b6ddceb3e09c712977ba39f24_zpsycxftdq5.jpg

Can't wait to see pictures of everyone else's gifts now :dance:

Thank you so much for my lovely swap. I have taken pics & will post over the weekend. I have a hand-sewn pin book, with an Easter bunny panel on the front, a decoupaged box filled with gorgeous lindt eggs, an egg ornament decorated with dragonflies and a decoupaged letter J. I love everything, and yes J is my initial (i am Jan, Jennifer Jane was my dad's pet name for me).

Thank you Mrs Swap xxx

I recieved a lovely string of birds, chicken ribbon that I will put to good use, feathers, chicks, a chicken card and some eggs but I eat them before I took the photo. :lol: Thank you very much Easter bunny swapper I love my gift. Plum has kindly offered to post the image for me. :D As I have forgotten how to. :roll::lol:

I'm just battling photobucket so photos are on the way.

Thank you my Easter bunny for my lovely crafty swap. I received a fabulous woven yarn box, yes wait until you see it, a pink bracelet, card and chocs. Sorry they are gone :oops::lol:

Sorry got dragged away to paint a cupboard.

Here's my beautiful casket and things. Thank you Easter Bunny you're kind and very crafty

D1EE362F-C5B1-4F98-A432-A6FD21BC6E06_zps28assuhu.jpg

and Chickenshacks crafty gifts

a65ecd3d-a534-456f-8ab7-c83828e66660_zpsw5oapbr7.jpg

Thank you Space Chick for organising us

I appear not to have mastered photobucket. Can anyone remind me what to resize the pictures to. Thanks

Sorry got dragged away to paint a cupboard.

Here's my beautiful casket and things. Thank you Easter Bunny you're kind and very crafty

D1EE362F-C5B1-4F98-A432-A6FD21BC6E06_zps28assuhu.jpg

and Chickenshacks crafty gifts

a65ecd3d-a534-456f-8ab7-c83828e66660_zpsw5oapbr7.jpg

Thank you Space Chick for organising us

Thank you plum for posting my image, thank you to my Easter Crafty swapper and thank space Chick for organising it. :D:lol::wink: