The Dogmother

Your view

OK, here are my views from today:

Bunny relaxing in the paddock next to the cottage, I did use zoom :D (he does appear to have been in a fight)

IMG_9595.jpg

Off on our walk, this is just across the road

IMG_9596.jpg

Same field

IMG_9597.jpg

Bluebells all over the place

IMG_9598.jpg

Out onto the road

IMG_9601.jpg

Lots of sheep around us

IMG_9604.jpg

Back up the road, plenty of bluebells and wild garlic (and other plants)

IMG_9608.jpg

This was a sunset a few weeks ago, view from the garden

IMG_8515.jpg

Hmm. Only just seen this thread. I'm going to have to stretch things just a bit.

Firstly, here's a photo I took last year whilst on a walk near my house. The forum has cropped it a bit, so you can see it properly here if you really want. I've moved since then, but only a few miles down the road, so it's still within walking distance and therefore not too much of a stretch.

f059ca33dc969a63b98b130d6cce5e55

However, DM mentioned something we see every day and also how good it is to see other countries. Therefore I decided on stretching the point a bit further, and included the following picture. I normally visit somewhere on the continent each week, so Heathrow T5 is all to common a sight, and Regensburg is a regular destination. Here's a picture of the stunning cathedral there, which I see probably fortnightly. Sadly, the forum has cropped in the wrong place, so best to take a proper look here. If anyone can tell me how to adjust which part of a photo is displayed by forum links, I'll happily adjust the tags.

ba1ba6d099b7e1c71c4a131d9d075abf

There are some lovely shots here, I particularly like CC's views - that's what I'd like on my doorstep. However, that is a totally brilliant photo with the horses Major - its almost a painting, its got a dreamy quality. Thank you for posting 8)

Hmm. Only just seen this thread. I'm going to have to stretch things just a bit.

Firstly, here's a photo I took last year whilst on a walk near my house. The forum has cropped it a bit, so you can see it properly here if you really want. I've moved since then, but only a few miles down the road, so it's still within walking distance and therefore not too much of a stretch.

However, DM mentioned something we see every day and also how good it is to see other countries. Therefore I decided on stretching the point a bit further, and included the following picture. I normally visit somewhere on the continent each week, so Heathrow T5 is all to common a sight, and Regensburg is a regular destination. Here's a picture of the stunning cathedral there, which I see probably fortnightly. Sadly, the forum has cropped in the wrong place, so best to take a proper look here. If anyone can tell me how to adjust which part of a photo is displayed by forum links, I'll happily adjust the tags.

I have been to Regensburgh My daughter played in a brass band and we went to Bavaria to Landshut which is the twin town of Elgin where we used to live. They went all around playing in towns and villages and we stayed in Landshut with a family - we went twice - the second time we went for the "wedding" in Landshut - Hochzite I cannot remember it - and it is medieval costumes, jousting, and portraying the bride who came to marry the price - I loved Bavaria. Lucky you.

I have been to Regensburgh My daughter played in a brass band and we went to Bavaria to Landshut which is the twin town of Elgin where we used to live. They went all around playing in towns and villages and we stayed in Landshut with a family - we went twice - the second time we went for the "wedding" in Landshut - Hochzite I cannot remember it - and it is medieval costumes, jousting, and portraying the bride who came to marry the price - I loved Bavaria. Lucky you.

I must admit I'd love it if either I didn't have to visit quite so often or I could spend a bit more time on non-work stuff whilst I'm there. However, you're absolutely right; I am very fortunate. I've made some great friendships there and managed to catch at least some personal time to enjoy what is a fantastically beautiful mediaeval German city.

I've never stopped in Landshut, but the Airportliner from Munich airport to Regensburg often takes a route through it, so I know it fairly well. Lovely place to have an event like that "wedding".