The Dogmother

Your view

I was out walking last night, beautiful evening, and took a couple of photos. I thought it would be nice for us to post photos of views near us, or something you see every day; they can be townscapes, objects, indoors, or out, or something that makes you laugh.

Here are mine; they are taken whilst out walking with the dogs, the first one and the video are from my walk last night... one which I often do, through a woodland with a stream, and over fields. The last is one I took last autumn of a harvest scene on another walk. Both routes are a few minutes from my doorstep, and favourites with the hounds.

Bench1_zpst9zreyy2.jpg

V Click on the video to play V

th_Video_zpstjlddhui.mp4

20140824_171348_zps875d558d.jpg

What a great idea DM .I love your pics,very restful and tranquil.I alas do not have a smart phone and am rubbish at posting pics but I will try next week .I am looking over Belfast Lough from my sofa.I will try and get one of the ferry going by.It caused great excitement when we moved in and now it's the ferry,big deal. :roll:

Lovely. Patsy I miss that, having lived in London for a number of years. My outlook now couldn't be more different but I don't do photobucket or similar. Is there any other way to post a photo. I have a unique view from our hot tub that I bet no one one else has. Can I pm a photo to someone to post?

I'll do that if you like :) . If you can PM a photo, not sure!

I often stop and snap photos on my phone when I'm out running - considering I live in the capital city of Scotland, I never fail to be awed by the views on my doorstep. Sorry if you've already seen them on my Facebook page!

These were all on the same run

17697133335_b2257cfae5_z.jpg

17076798013_e4d133f2a1_z.jpg

17509319268_ce44eb1291_z.jpg

17074631194_bb0e98e675_z.jpg

17074630984_9d912c3f68_z.jpg

And just a couple more of my favourites!

17509455388_8dd7be245c_z.jpg

17697870221_5f08a92e72_z.jpg

Is there a way to get a smartphone picture straight onto the forum, or do you have to do it is photo bucket? Now that I have a phone with a decent camera I would love to use it for the forum, but I find photo bucket a faff.

Some lovely pics so far :D . ANH, we loved Edinburgh when we were there last September, the countryside is so close and the gardens under the castle along Princes Street were gorgeous.

We have a couple of lovely views from different windows of our house, we live on the edge of suburbia, on the junction of a main road and a busy lane, all of the convenience and noise, but with great views :D

This is a superb idea - how lovely to see the different things we all encounter in our daily lives; they are so different, but we are on here because of our common love of chickens :D I am another person who will have to work out how to post a photo.

DM - the openness of your countryside takes me right back, its what I love. Where we live in Sussex its much more enclosed and hilly; its all small fields of animals and woods, rather than big open arable fields

PL - I love the picture of the low loader; that's a great shot! Its a long time since I spent a lot of time on stations, I have to say they used to depress me - usually because there was a delay and I wasn't where I wanted to be. My place to see all human life was the launderette (a long time ago obvs!)

ANH - great to see the muddy track through the trees, that reminds me of Sussex, but that picture of the Angus and presumably your son is priceless :lol:

CatieB - I am extremely worried about seeing a unique view from your hot tub :lol:

Thanks Chickencam! The Dutch actually tended to plant trees in rows for quite some time, to make harvesting the wood easier. Sometimes makes for a strange view.

Wow, some lovely photos, and what a bonus to see life in other countries too 8)

Lots of water here! But that's not a real surprise...! :lol: