Blackrocksrock

She just could not stay away

My brown hen decided after a whole huge garden and a field at the back that she really really wanted to go across the road she had to go up the field to get out and wanted the grass they had just cut on Thursday on the verges. We took her back time and time again and last evening she was hit by a car - after the vet (my boss) checking her over nothing was broken but some nerve damage means she cannot walk today either so unfortunately she will be put to sleep this morning. The grass is always greener!!!! Now I am back to one again - never fails.

New Ginger Ranger on Saturday - had to do quick introductions as had to drive to Dundee to pick up a new car Sunday - she obviously has never been outside as scared of everything and my amber star was ok on Saturday but now is pecking her when she gets near but they have both gone into the Eglu each night. Just hoping it all goes ok she is so so timid. This one is called Hope so I have Hope and Hexi left