I have found a breeder of the basic brown hen, hooray. They are vaccinated against Mareks and Newcastle so OH will have a little task to split WIR and then we can pick up tomorrow. At last fresh eggs. I was just about to do my lot with flubenvet should I wait and do them all together? What age should they be for flubenvet?

Yes Andyroo can't wait. D D has picked some lovely festive names. It was so frosty this am I am getting a bit worried and they're not even here :roll: I have some cut off pieces of Perspex from when we did roof so I have put them along bottom of WIR to reduce wind, other than a heater ( not happening ) I can't do much more. My WIR is now in 3,one bit for newbies,one bit for 2 silkies and 2 Mille fleur pekins who have never looked happier and other for Mr Sonic, rooster and his harem of 4 big girls.

OH is struggling valiantly,with no success to post a pic. It is not very exciting,4 brown hens 1 was hiding. They are Pumpkin,Ginger,EggNog,Brandy Snap and Cinnamon. They are good size and escape artists. Got through trellis and were out in main area,others were out free ranging thank goodness. So much for quarantine.