The Dogmother

Samhain Blessings

Darn it, DM...beat me to it :wink: But wishing same to you too, M'dear! Candles already lit here and thinking of those passed this evening and tomorrow.

So Happy New Celtic Year! Just off to find sparklers for the boys - they are, sadly, more into the commercial stuff but def won't be trick or treating :talk2hand:

Edited by Guest

All has quietened down out front now after the Haribo fest, thank goodness.....the boy's enjoyed their sparklers, the candles have burned out and I explained (again :roll: ) about the New Year. We spoke about and remembered those special people closest that we have lost....OH's mum, my darling uncle.

On a lighter note, I have a meeting at 8.00am tomorrow at School with premises reps from The Oxford Diocese as I am a Governor at YS primary which is a Church Aided School; OH says I can't wish them both 'Happy New Year' but I have decided to beat the drum of diversity :wink:

An article on a news channel said today is 'The dance of the dead' in Madagascar, where they dig up the bodies of their relatives, wrap them in shrouds and carry them head height whilst dancing along the streets. One woman said they had been exhuming the body of her Grandmother for the last 30 years!

An article on a news channel said today is 'The dance of the dead' in Madagascar, where they dig up the bodies of their relatives, wrap them in shrouds and carry them head height whilst dancing along the streets. One woman said they had been exhuming the body of her Grandmother for the last 30 years!

Ahh, bless. Its nice to get out once in a while...

Ahh, bless. Its nice to get out once in a while...

Splutter :lol::clap: