Luvachicken

Easter swap 2020

I know Easter is late this year but thought I'd get the ball rolling, if you'd like me too, because I know some of you will be excited about the next swap already. 

I've taken the liberty of putting certain ones of us on already :wink: Let me know if you don't want to stay on the list.

Luvachicken

Cat tails

Ursula 123

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cat tails said:

I was just thinking about this yesterday when I saw all the Easter chocs in the shop!

I knew you would be :wink:

9 hours ago, soapdragon said:

Sorry but I will have to bow out on this one.....can't wait to see the photos though 😎

That's OK, there's always next time 😊

17 hours ago, Ursula123 said:

Do we have anyone else joining the swap?

Already started mine😄

It looks like this might be all we have.

I've been waiting for some more to join in but then I realised today's date and thought I will let you all know tonight who your swaps are.

I'm sorry it doesn't leave as much time to make things as it usually does.

OK, hubby and I have sorted the names now so some of you will get a message from him and some of you from me.

Please let me know if we haven't sent you a name and we will sort it out.

Happy crafting everyone !!!

Please can you all send me your addresses too.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that, under the current circumstances, we should  cancel the Easter swap :sad:

It is a worrying time and I know that restrictions are in place in some countries already.

I wouldn't want any of us getting stressed about trying to get to a post office or worrying about any of the germs you might pick up trying to get there.

We could always save our swaps for next Easter.

I know some of you have already started, I know I have, or possibly even finished, so I know that is not the best, but I think it will save any more stress in an already stressful time.   

Sorry everybody xx

I agree, we are all better to stay safe.

I would have had to pull out anyway as we have been told by Monsieur Macron we can only leave home for essential food shopping and to do this apparently we need to download a permit, without the permit there is a fine. 

Stay safe everyone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I did wonder what to do. I have finished mine but was worried that international post might be dodgy and she might get lost. To be honest and this doesn't make me sound good, I had fallen in love with her and wanted to keep her. I'll post her on the craft site. 

Thank you for organising the swap again and I'll deffo join in with the next one.