Sue1411

Hen and The Art of Chicken Maintenance

Just seen this and I'm sure it won't be me :oops::oops: but I would be more upset at being called 'motherly' than fierce. Bossy is fine but 'motherly' isn't quite right :wink::lol::lol::lol: I couldn't be there mothers, although I bet they think anyone over 35 is old :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Please don't let there be anymore mentions in books I would get a mention as being a pain in the B**

BBx

I am just bumping this thread again I have read back over the postings and can't seem to find out who the book is with at the moment. The thread has gone all over the place but as far as I can see the last person to have the original book that I sent out was Linda then Andrew who should have sent it to Sarah and finally to Ruth...............I haven't got a clue where it is anybody got any ideas.

When everybody has read it I would like it back please so i can keep it for posterity and read everybody's comments............ :D

If it is still doing the rounds and people are still reading it then don't worry but who ever is last let me know and i will send you a PM with my address........

Is my book still doing the rounds? fantastic! How many people have read it now?

Sue

Sue the book is still being passed on and read, I have lost track of where it is at the moment maybe somebody could enlighten me...........I think Andrew had it last but not too sure..... :lol: