Sue1411

Hen and The Art of Chicken Maintenance

:lol: I've just come back to this topic to let you know that the first book has been posted, but of course everyone already knows! Hope Christianl didn't have a problem with the packaging and can use it again, with another label. :lol:

Anyway, glad the book arrived so quickly. :D

8) Well done keeping it going everyone.

Just to clarify;

Book 2. is on it's way to Karen

then, according to original list Laura007

then Martin

Mel (&Paul)

Ali-s

then Bronze

then Carolinep.

then Maria Neal

then Ubereglu (Liz)

then Caz

then Cinnamon

and add JulesH on to the end of that list

I promise to pass it on as soon as possible. When I get it that is. who does have it? Martin????

whats happening with these?

I'm dying to read the other book

the first book was really good.

Hunstanton Library got me the second book - and to be honest I thought it was rubbish. Well maybe that's not fair, but I didn't enjoy reading it anything like as much as the first.

Norfolk Libraries are great - they will get you books if you want, and you can order them online.

whats happening with these?

I'm dying to read the other book

the first book was really good.

Hunstanton Library got me the second book - and to be honest I thought it was rubbish. Well maybe that's not fair, but I didn't enjoy reading it anything like as much as the first.

Norfolk Libraries are great - they will get you books if you want, and you can order them online.

thats a shame I'm really enjoying travel style books at the moment.

We have to pay to reserve books on the mobile library and the regular choice they have is pretty rubbish. that is when I rememeber when its coming and I'm not dropping off or collecting a child at the right time.

It's funny it was Hen and hte art of chicken maintenance that the OH bought me 4 years ago. After reading it I decided there was too much to go wrong with chooks. Here I am 4 years later with 5 of them :lol:

Anyway I'd love to read the Travel one so if I could be added to the list that would be great.