Charlottechicken

My Addiction

I won't let them smoke in the lounge because of the budgie so we all sit in the conservatory, which is very cosy anyway.

You are very accommodating Poet, I don't have any smoking friends now but they used to have to go to the bottom of the garden if they wanted to indulge.

........ and before anyone says anything they have stopped smoking now not just stopped being friends :lol::lol:

ooooooooooo no, they're luuuuuurrrrrrrvley, I think you get more VFM from the samplers and you can try lots of different flavours! I hope the Christmas ones are on sale when I go back to get some more! :D

I found a shopin town selling Pintail candles the other day. You've all got me going talking about those Yankee candles. Anyway, treated myself to some of these instead - had Warm Gingerbread in the kitchen and dining room yesterday! Gorgeous! (I've also got warm mince pie and apple, cinnamon and raisin to go as well) Oh, and in the lounge I've got a large St Evel candle - nutmeg, cardamom, cloves and something else. Very spicy! 8)

I was just googling for a stockist of Yankee Candles in Birmingham so I could go along for a sniff of some of the lovely sounding fragrances you've all been buying, and I found this website. www.candle-city.co.uk they look interesting :D

Sorry :oops: I'm not spending at the mo.

(If anyone knows a stockist in Birmingham, can they let me know, ta!)

Discovered the wonders of the yankee candle today. Straight on the phone to my cousin who works at a candle shop to buy one. Absolutely brilliant, I was at my grandma's house and we lit one downstairs went upstairs could still smell it. Delightful, so refreshing and relaxing. Buying one for my room!

Martin :D