WitchHazel

"beware of the Chickens" plaques-now in Omlet shop

Ooh. Someone had one of these from Ebay recently, and i kept it in my "Watching" as I was thinking about getting one at some point.

I was looking in the Omlet shop (for something else) and saw they've got these in now

http://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/shop.php?cat=Chicken%20Extras&sub=general&product_id=736

Why don't the Omlet team post on here to say they've got new stuff?

Not my thing, but I brought up the subject of advertising new products with Johannes yesterday... the plan is to have smaller, more regular newsletters... say, weekly... with news like that in it.

We shall see...

I think that's a much better idea. The current newsletter is irregular (to say the least!) and there's so much more that we could be being told about - new additions to the shop being just one example :)

Rob

Not my thing, but I brought up the subject of advertising new products with Johannes yesterday... the plan is to have smaller, more regular newsletters... say, weekly... with news like that in it.

We shall see...

:shock:

Have we got enough money for all these products every week after roombas, crocs, egg skelter's etc?! :wink:

Of course...! :lol:

Just ordered one, what a bargain, and only 49p for postage.

Mmmm.... postage is OK - but £4.46 in total (£4 plus 46p postage)

whereas you can buy the exact same plaque from the Country House Plaque Shop (which is presumably where Omlet get them from)

for £3.84 in total (£2.85 plus 99p postage)

Omlet plaque: £4.46

notice_bewareofchickens_large.gif

Country House Plaques plaque: £3.84

7486_2.JPG

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Country-House-Plaque-Shop

Phil