Cinnamon

Healthy Eating Chat Part 1

Well, I've gone and done it. Last week I joined Lighterlife in a bid to lose weight and get healthy. I had day one yesterday, which was surprisingly easy. I just hope it remains that way :D

I won't have a weigh in until next Wednesday so it'll be interesting to see how I do.

I have a lot of weight to lose so it'll take a while but I'm actually really positive about getting down to a healthy bmi.

I've never really had this mindset before about weight loss. I'm hoping this is it, my road to health and fitness.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Thanks for your support. Well, day two has not been bad either. I'm enjoying the meal replacements and I've not felt hungry at all.

OH is starting lighterlife on Tuesday so after that they'll be no conventional food in the house to distract me.

It really proves to me that I really didn't 'need' to eat the portions I was to feel well.

It's still very early days and I'm sure I'll have bigger hurdles in the future but for now I feel really positive.

I'm still losing weight - very slowly...... :lol:

I've never got on with any of the slimming clubs as I don't want to eat any of the products they always seem to be pushing........I don't eat any thing which has a list of ingredients as long as it's packaging :lol: I know I just need to eat less of the things I do eat and have been doing that.....and including more exercise now that my knee is becoming stronger.

I have become used to going to the gym - I never thought I would :shock: - and I love the Aquafit class on a Monday. I'm sure that digging up tons of potatoes by hand (with a garden fork rather than machinery :wink: ) must be helping as well :lol:

Clareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I only lost a pound this week ...... think it might have something to do with a rather splendid weekend! Ah well at least it is a pound off rather than on. And I suspect my weekend's indulgences may have repercussions into this week as well! Still, at least I was straight back on track when I got home

(BTW thanks for a lovely time hon - looking forward to our next gigglethon :roll::lol: )

That's brilliant Lesley :D

I shall be watching you on Saturday morning. :wink:

You can! - I had eggs last time (instead of pastries!) and will be having eggs again! :lol:

After having to get two pigs into the stock trailer last night I'm sure I don't need to go to the gym this morning :roll::lol: