Cinnamon

Healthy Eating Chat Part 1

I went to WW yesterday, & have put on a fair few pounds during my 3 month lapse, so am hard at it again now :?

I am still well in credit weight loss wise though, so thats something, but everything is starting to feel a bit tight,especially my jeans.

As I lost the weight I got rid of the clothes so I couldn't just up size again if I put any back on 8)

Luckily I have a vast amount of 'jeans that have always been too small' to work my way through yet :roll::lol:

The only downsize is that suddenly my clothes are looking huge and I don't have the money to go and buy any more right now :roll:

When I was on Lighterlife I was having to buy new clothes CONSTANTLY and they only fitted for a few weeks. I started charity shopping and now I just WON'T pay full price any more. Every saturday morning I go charity shopping and I have a fantastic wardrobe now - rarely do I wear an outfit that cost more than £20 in total. Last week I got a cracking suit for £6.25 and I often find good designer stuff at bargain basement prices. My only rule is that I don't buy cheap stuff - no primark or matalan but next, m&S, monsoon, and all sorts of designer brands.

If any of you healthy eaters fancy something quick & convenient one day,I can recommend the M&S Count on Us Cherry Tomato Risotto very much.

I just had one for lunch (5.5 WW points) & it was really lovely.

In fact I burnt my mouth on it in my haste to eat it all up! :roll:

I also treated myself to a couple of Sea bass fillets for my supper, as I am home alone tonight & feel like being a little bit indulgent. I might even watch 'Love Actually' too 8)

I lost 5lb this week!! Cant believe it as I went back to London for a pre-Xmas bender at the weekend :think: I may be marketing the Mojitos and Nightclub Diet, watch this space. Now 22lb down since middle September, and got my 10% bodyweight goal last night. Also in a pair of jeans as I type that havent been on my butt in 3 years :dance:

We're all doing fantastically!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news Rapsody! You're doing so well.

I should get my 100 day photos done in 3 weeks so I'll post them then. Even though I know I look really different I haven't adjusted the picture in my head yet so it'll be great to see my before pictures in contrast.

How's everyone doing this week. Had my weigh in last night and lost 3.25lb. I'm hoping to lose another stone before Christmas. Fingers crossed for that!

I'm seeing my Mum and brother and my husband's family the weekend before Christmas. They have no idea that we're losing weight, it'll be nice to see their reactions.

How's everyone doing this week. Had my weigh in last night and lost 3.25lb. I'm hoping to lose another stone before Christmas. Fingers crossed for that!

I'm seeing my Mum and brother and my husband's family the weekend before Christmas. They have no idea that we're losing weight, it'll be nice to see their reactions.

It'll be wonderful to see their reactions. WELL DONE!

Its something special when you see people who havn't seen you in a while - some don't even recognise you! Just watch out for the point when people start saying "oh you don't want to lose any more" You know when you have lost enough, a healthy BMI seems to come a while after people start saying you've lost enough.

Oh well! I'm sure I'll cope if people tell me I've lost enough :lol:

I've told everyone that knows that I want to get to at least a BMI of 25 so they'll just have to lump it if they're not happy with my weight because I'm sure by then I will be.

After all I'm doing this to be a healthy weight not to get slim...I know that's a nice side effect. Wearing a particular size has never bothered me. After all who checks?

I just don't want to start having poor health because of my excess weight.