..lay a little egg for me Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 They are gorgeous! I love the amber star particularly...beautiful markings! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 They are gorgeous girls, well done! Have to say, I love the little welcome home sign on the cube - brought a tear to my eye, so lovely! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jess Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 I absolutely LOVE your welcome home chickens sign I think that is so cute I could just die!!!! AWWWWW i love it iw ish i had done that now :C Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abbey Road Girl Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 Loved the pics--may all your hours be happy henning hours. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 What a lovely mixture of colours! They all look lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 What a lovely collection of chooks Karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egg Lou Posted June 7, 2008 Author Share Posted June 7, 2008 They are gorgeous girls, well done! Have to say, I love the little welcome home sign on the cube - brought a tear to my eye, so lovely! My daughter was off school on Thursday and spent all day making it to surprise me when I got home Bless Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
*mummy_hen* Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 They are beautiful Egg Lou Love the welcome home sign on the cube, really cute. Keep up updated on how they are getting on. Amy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Huggers R Us Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 Lovely ladies, similar choice to our 4. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nutmeg Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 They look beautiful lovely girlies and the little sign is just so cute! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WitchHazel Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 Lovely girls! I love the Bluebelle (not that I'm biased), and the Pied Suffolk is stunning. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superjules Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 Beautiful chooks - you have chosen really well. Hope they settle in well and you start getting lots of lovely eggs very soon. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beauty-Box Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 Your girls are Beautiful. Well done on taking such good pictures! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egg Lou Posted June 7, 2008 Author Share Posted June 7, 2008 Thank you all.. we are very pleased with them, although there was one other I was very sad to leave behind I cannot believe how much time I spend just watching! in the last 24hrs done absolutely nothing apart from sit, take even more photo's and be amazed by how different the characters are! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 Congratulations! Now you are a fully fledged Omleteer! Lovely pics, and hasn't the weather stayed nice for the girls arrival - great for sitting out and watching. They are pretty girls - well chosen. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egg Lou Posted June 7, 2008 Author Share Posted June 7, 2008 Congratulations! Now you are a fully fledged Omleteer! Lovely pics, and hasn't the weather stayed nice for the girls arrival - great for sitting out and watching. They are pretty girls - well chosen. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Thank you! Your wait will go quickly I'm sure and will definiatly be worth it.. your bundles of fluff will be lovely! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Bantam of the Opera Posted June 7, 2008 Share Posted June 7, 2008 gorgeous girlies, especially the amber star (i think that's wahat its called) gorgeous feathers on her. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
surferdog Posted June 9, 2008 Share Posted June 9, 2008 Congratulations Lou! They are lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted June 9, 2008 Share Posted June 9, 2008 They are all absolutely gorgeous, Egg Lou. Congratulations . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...