Popcorn

Which will come first?

Which will come first?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which will come first?

• Martin's Eglu
    • Gina's Baby

Gina, one other thing I started to do when I went overdue was to hang around Sainsburys, because, apparantly, if your waters break in Sainsburys they give you a lovely big pressie of clothes, toiletries etc!

You should maybe not have mentioned that until after the event for Diana and Gina Clare :shock::lol:

At this moment Louise, I will welcome anytime, anyplace, anywhere :lol:

Ginette, it can't be that late, otherwise I'll miss Burghley :shock:

Try a Martini Gina, anytime, anyplace anywhere there's a wonderful taste you can share it's ....

More words anyone :?:D

BBx

:roll: Must be a boy Gina - always late! (I'll regret that, I know!)

They're all different and do things in their own time. My son arrived 10 days early, caught me on the hop a bit, thought I'd got bags of time to get all the last bits together; daughter on the other hand was 10 days late, and of course I'd mentally prepared myself for a slightly before due date labour and those extra 20 days were painful, seemed to drag so much :roll:

Good luck Gina & Diana....... it can't be too much longer now. Oh, and you've got to beat Martin, so hurry up :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My Angel GNR is acting in sympathy - she hasn't laid an egg in two weeks.

I've just bought some more netting(it has just arrived) so they have more room to roam without messing up the garden and I have some oyster shell for them.

Our first, a daughter was five days early, our second another girl came on the due date, this our third we know is a boy was bound to be late so that I could experience all the alternatives. :roll:

It's nice for it to be different each time! :wink: It's just the 'will it be today?' question which is always and annoyingly on your mind. That's why I say try to fool yourself out of thinking about it! :)

Well we have just come home from the curry house!!! I've had pineapple for breakfast and now curry for supper. It requires quite a lot of creativity (and perhaps winching apparatus) to manage sex at this late stage in pregnancy .....we'll see. :D

Our first, a daughter was five days early, our second another girl came on the due date, this our third we know is a boy was bound to be late so that I could experience all the alternatives. :roll:

That's good planning. Well done!! :D My first daughter was two-and-a-half weeks early (I had only finished work the week before! :shock: ) and my second daughter was on her due date too! I always felt quite cheated out of the final part of pregnancy first time round. :? I hope something happens for you and Gina soon. Best of luck.xx

Thanks Linda...

I'm finding it a pretty uneasy time. I don't feel the baby move as much, so am worrying something has gone wrong and it's been over cooked. I'm constantly prodding and poking my tummy. :roll: I've had no twinges whatsoever....

Gina...don't worry, he/she's not got much room anymore. They come when their ready and not before. Your obviously already such a good mum he/she is so comfortable :lol:

Just try to keep busy and don't worry :D brunch, shopping, lunch, shopping, afternoon tea........i'm sure you'll find things to do

Thanks Linda...

I'm finding it a pretty uneasy time. I don't feel the baby move as much, so am worrying something has gone wrong and it's been over cooked. I'm constantly prodding and poking my tummy. :roll: I've had no twinges whatsoever....

I'm sure everything is fine Gina, because as Anne said, there isn't much room to move. But you can probably feel back stretching going on from time to time. If you are really concerned, don't wait. Get to the Midwife/hospital straight away and be checked out. The maternity department never minds checking things are all right. It's so much better that way round!

Maybe today . . . :!::)

Thanks Linda...

I'm with Annie - things must be pretty squashed in there by now!

Speak to your midwife if your worried though! Caity stopped moving after I had a car crash, 4 weeks before she was due, and I was taken to the maternity unit and given gallons of iced water to drink to wake her up - turns out she was having a lazy day, and the coldness woke her up!

No Buffie...alas.... :( CD's are working wonders though :)

Thanks for all your support and encouragement girls. It really is welcomed (sorry if I sound like a real wimp!) I think as I am sat here all alone by myself my brain is working overtime and then some! It's so nice to have some good advice to mull over too.

I know Buffie, I keep doing the same.

Log on, check out for recent postings from Gina and I get all excited if there's no evidence of her being around..... and slightly disappointed if she's here.

Sorry Gina, I have the feeling that that's going to look really bad when I read it back, it's absolutely not a nasty comment, I'm just excited for you. I'm sure (I hope :? ) that you get my drift :wink::P

Actually it must be a bit odd having us all watching and waiting..... and getting excited for you when you take a day out to go to B&Q..... worse probably than the endless phone calls that used to irritate me when Imy was overdue "Oh, you're still there then!" in a very disappointed tone from any number of friends and relatives :x

Babies do usually get a lot quieter in the days before labour, as others have said a lot less room to stretch, so it is normal and nothing generally to worry about. But you should still be feeling movements, just less violent than before. If you are worried do please get in touch with the hospital, a quick monitoring will put your mind at rest.

Yes I've heard that if it doesn't seem to be moving much then drink a glass of cold water. My bump is suprisingly active I think at this stage which makes me think that I am going to go the whole two weeks over due date. I've just had a great big lunch so that shoud fatten him up a bit and make him want to come out.

I've got awful cramps this afternoon. Just convinced my friend to come round to keep me company for a bit....not that I'm scared or anything cry2.gif

:wink:

Sounds promising!!!!

All together now:

PUSH, GINA, PUSH!!!!!!!!!!