Lesley

Joanna Lumley's Pink Hat-Update!!!

now I've got to make a decision under pressure with a time limit :anxious::anxious::wink::lol:

Pink.......Red.........Pink.......Red.......Pink......Red.......Pink.......Red :think::think::think::think:

Definitely a Red for me please Lesely :D :D :D ......can't wait for the next Omlet meet :wink::lol::lol:

Why do you not follow Fowlbirds example and get both :lol:

now I've got to make a decision under pressure with a time limit :anxious::anxious::wink::lol:

Pink.......Red.........Pink.......Red.......Pink......Red.......Pink.......Red :think::think::think::think:

Definitely a Red for me please Lesely :D :D :D ......can't wait for the next Omlet meet :wink::lol::lol:

Why do you not follow Fowlbirds example and get both :lol:

now don't you go putting ideas in my head and tempting me :shameonu::shameonu::wink::lol:

And what's a sparkesluffer? It's on one of the other links on that website. It looks like a tiny sleigh for storing things in.

I love reading incomprehensible foreign. I have no idea about Scandi and Finnish words but I love the arty aspects of the cultures. I get a Finnish blog feed because I just love the sounds and shapes of the words, and the lovely photos of handicrafts and cooking which accompany them. :D

:think: I am sorely tempted but I must resist :pray: if I am going to keep my promise to hubby not to buy anything else since having the cube (which arrives this morning I am having nervous wee's now :roll: didn't sleep well all night :lol: )

I have a cracking orange 70's style cap/hat thingy Claret! ;)

This is the list I have now - hope I haven't missed anyone.

Me - Pink

Clare - Orange striped or Orange

Fowlbird - 1 Pink and 1 Red

Paola - Pink

Omletina - Red

Ms.Marple - Blue

I'm off to mangle some Norwegian into an email..........

me :cry::cry:

don't worry though Lesley...... I'm sure I'll survive without a red gnome hat :wink::lol: