Lesley

Joanna Lumley's Pink Hat-Update!!!

Paola and Claret,

You both look lovely in your hats. Mine came this morning and it's equally lovely, but not so nice on my head so not sure I'll be posting a photograph, unless you want one from that back!! I'll tell you what, I'll post one of me if Egluntine posts one of herself!! :wink:

I just to say a big thanks to Lesley for organising all of this. She's made us all very happy, if a bit silly looking!!! hee hee hee......my hubby was lost for words when I put it on. He suits it too though, and with his greying beard, he really does look like the Swedish Tomte!! :shock::wink:

Glad you all like them!

I put mine on when Lauren and Jake came from school and I got ...........

" :shock: .... :? ....... you look like an idiot Grandma" from Jake........

and

"Are you going to wear that in public?" from Lauren, followed by a shrug and "cool"

Has anyone heard from Ms Marple lately? - I have sent an email to her but haven't had a reply.....I don't think she's posted for a while?

OOH can't wait for ours, you all look fab. We've had an email they're on their way :D including a freebee :?:

No Lesley I dont speak Norwegian and yes they are quite slow to respond about a week between emails. But I don't mind now my things are on there way. Just tracked it and its in Oslo 8)

Anne

Sorry Lesley :( I am around. I tend to disappear under the pressure and chaos at work and at home as half term approaches. The hats WOW. I have finally found a chequebook which has been the major problem. It has gone in the postbox this evening but will not be collected until Friday morning, so I hope you will receive it on Saturday. I am on halfterm next week so will be able to sign for it. I was late to arrive on this Earth and very little seems to have changed in the last 40+ years :oops: Am very excited though as you all look great (in a funny sort of way) :lol:

my hubby was lost for words when I put it on. He suits it too though, and with his greying beard, he really does look like the Swedish Tomte!! :shock::wink:

Post a piccy of him in it then..... :lol: You do all look rather.......ummmm......lovely & snuggly!!!

I've followed this link with interest........and not just for a giggle at the pics. I nearly succumbed but hats make my head itch so resisted (almost wish I hadn't though given the temperatures of late :roll: !)

Sha x

OK, I've decided to be brave and post a photo of me in the red hat

20090211674.jpg

Hubby keeps disappearing when he sees the camera so I doubt I'll get one of him in it.

I made my own hat yesterday and today, using unspun merino wool, which I felted into wool felt and then made up into a hat, in purple. Here it is!

20090213686-1.jpg

and again

20090213687-1.jpg