Ain't Nobody Here

We're all planning walk in runs! Let's share!

I met a friend today who is about to phone Omlet and order an eglu for her 13 yr old daughter who is desperate to get chickens :) . I had a look round her garden for her to offer advice :whistle: .

I had to promise to keep my mobile on me for the next few days but if I can cope with the chickens so can my friend.

I was just looking at the shop and trying to decide how to spend my voucher - think I'll order extra glug and grub (don't tell hubby but we'll need it when we get the extra chickens :lol: ).

Thank you :D . (I might actually need you and your tool set :anxious::lol: .)

You seem to think that I am competant at using said tool kit!!!!! Well I am not too bad as long as it is flat pack stylee with instructions and there is a G&T at the end of it!

So...... as (green eglu) and (purple eglu) have become a (cube green) I have had to redo my technical drawings of my run/chook garden. ( Do biro scribbles on a serviette count as tech drawings I wonder?)

So here it is.....this time a little more professional looking

Picture2.gif

It will go here:

DSC00099.jpg

May need to loose a conifer. ANH - where is that saw?

and this is the arch/gate but that is not my garden....I wish

rch.jpg

This is Stella eating all my herbs when she first arrived......herb garden to be relocated to non chicken side of Omlet fence.

DSC00134.jpg

Now I just have to work out how I wil get the (green eglu) and run which measures 3m into a run which measures 2.95m..........

PS. Mods, please don`t tell me off re giant pics :oops: , I have tried to resize but photobucket having none of it. I have referred the matter to my IT department (mate from pub) and he is looking into it. Sensible size pics should be along shortly.

my lovely in-laws sent a cheque for OH's birthday which is much bigger than we expected :dance: .

Been watching your plans with interest and not a little jealousy but

DOES YOUR OH KNOW YOU ARE SPENDING HIS BIRTHDAY MONEY?

and while I am here - Redwing have you finished it yet, it was so near complete last time I saw a photo?

my lovely in-laws sent a cheque for OH's birthday which is much bigger than we expected :dance: .

Been watching your plans with interest and not a little jealousy but

DOES YOUR OH KNOW YOU ARE SPENDING HIS BIRTHDAY MONEY?

and while I am here - Redwing have you finished it yet, it was so near complete last time I saw a photo?

I think ANH's other half has probably gone through the whole objecting thing and has resigned himself to the whole situation :D

My run is nearly there, I moved some planks about four feet earlier to get to a hoe that had fallen down behind them, they are doing a stirling job of propping up the fence :lol:

He knows what's mine is mine and what's his is mine :whistle: . He gave up on the objecting stage years ago - we now go straight to resignation :lol: . (I've not actually admitted to accepting the A4U quote yet :anxious: . Or the gardener's :anxious: . I'm going to pick my moment :wink: .)

Impressive drawing, Palmer07 :D . At least I now know I'm not the only one who's completely obsessed to the point of drawing diagrams :oops: .

3290750255_16f414b9a1.jpg

Hard to imagine, I know, but it will go here (the girls have OK'd the site already :lol: ).

3291595406_ff81d527c8.jpg

Looks very impressive Palmer07 I just wished my garden was a big like yours - well hubbies workshed(!!!!!) has to come down. :whistle: I would have plenty of space then for chocks! :shh:

You can't take hubby's playpen out, he'd clutter up your house with all his toot - sorry useful toys :shock::lol: ! And if it's anything like my DH's playpen, the house just isn't big enough :roll: !! Mind you the chooks would appreciate the extra space I'm sure....... :wink:

Sha x

Mine has been started :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last night we banged all the fence posts in in their metpost spike thingies (i'm so "up" on the names of all this bits & bobs now - I get an awful lot of :roll: when I go into our local fence man on a shopping trip!! :lol: )

We had to stop there as it was dusk & the girls were all taking themselves off to bed & DH didn't want to disturb them :shock: , and who is the obsessed one?

Will get some piccies later when the fog has cleared!

Sha x

p.s. I do love reading all your plans & chat, always makes me chuckle & the explanations when the children hear me never quite live up to the reality of the conversation!!

Looks very impressive Palmer07 I just wished my garden was a big like yours - well hubbies workshed(!!!!!) has to come down. :whistle: I would have plenty of space then for chocks! :shh:

You can't take hubby's playpen out, he'd clutter up your house with all his toot - sorry useful toys :shock::lol: ! And if it's anything like my DH's playpen, the house just isn't big enough :roll: !! Mind you the chooks would appreciate the extra space I'm sure....... :wink:

Sha x

So would me and the children - I don't mind his toy if he would do something useful with them!! :evil: May I remind you all of my bathroom thats still a building site since x-mas last december :shameonu::notalk:

:oops::oops::oops:

My joiner called this afternoon and asked if I could measure the height of the garage wall again :? . He caught me on the hop and I didn't have a story ready as to why I wasn't going to use him after all :oops: . So I said the garden was being levelled next week and I'd phone him then.

Why oh why didn't I just tell him :roll: . Now I've got an embarrassing phone call (and lie) to make :( .

oh no - I do sympathise, that's exactly what I'd do!

Don't worry - he hasn't exactly rushed to get the quote to you, has he. You could always ring him back before next week and say that due to the credit crunch you've got to put the plans on hold, he can let you have a quote but you won't be able to go ahead with it for a while.

I'm rubbish at lying! :oops: Can you tell?