Falkor

Cube ordered - chooks moved in

Hi All

I have looked and looked but can`t see the answer so my question is.........

Does the Nesting box wall (bit with circle cut out) of the cube just slide up and out or is it fixed with screws or similar?

I ask as my current Eglu cleaning regime consists of empty poo tray and then scoop nest box aubiose into poo tray to be used as next days lining. I want to be able to do the same with cube and am happy to take back off but then realised there is a wall in the way.

Ta

Em

Edited by Guest

:notalk: Gordon is offended, u got his name wrong!!! :wink:

Gordon is being delivered this Friday or maybe Monday by the dreaded Courier!! If I had the Omlet van then I would have to wait until 4th March. Not long I know but I JUST CAN`T WAIT!!!!!

Seriously though as I have ordered Cube with no run and no chooks I can store the Cube flat pack in the garage..........yeah right...I will be building Norman in the lounge on Friday after work! He he.

:shock: I am obsessed by Norman!!!! I dreamt of him last night, threatened to fondle him earlier :shock::shock: I haven`t even met the cube! he he

I hope Gordon measures up! :D I am sure he will.

I just googled the meaning of Gordon and found:

Origin:

English

Meaning:

Large fort

Origin:

Gaelic

Meaning:

Beloved

How true! Gordon (cube green) is my Beloved Large Fort for the chooks! :)

Love the names.

:D

I have named my Cube Gordon after my Grandad who died last November. I am sure he will be smiling up there after hearing that I have named big green chicken house after him,

Gorden means beloved and large fort - so very fitting for a cube and my grandad.

Had a call from Vivian at Omlet today and it has been dispatched :D

I named mine Norman well before I got him, and I dont know why, it just came to me and after hearing someone's father on here was named Norman and he would have liked it I thought it a really nice and fitting name. :D

Em has been trying to fondle him ever since... :roll::lol:

Mine have never been named...Hubby just christened the garden Omlet Village and it stuck. I am going to have a 'Omlet Village' sign made when we get the walk in run. We are sending a deposit off to order it this week.

:dance::dance::dance:

I was looking at these signs.....the pastic ones are trendy like the (cube green) and you can have coloured ones to match the (cube green)(purple eglu):D