Guest Poet

rescue dog advice- we've got one!- **PICS**

well, she's just brought me her dog biscuit!? I'm not sure if she brought it in to eat in here (cos she dumped it and left) or if she was giving me a present :lol:

Ian's due home any minute but Molls was spark out on the living room rug so I've put her to bed in her crate in the kitchen. The crate is up against a wall with a blanket over the top and one side but with one side and the front still open so she can see me in the living room but hopefully she feels safe with it a bit enclosed too.

It looks really cosy and comfy but she's giving me those eyes, you know the ones! Help me to be strong! :anxious:

hehe, that's my beautiful, adorable, gorgeous little niece! :D

Molly has been professionally groomed and washed today and she looks so cute, all soft and sweet smelling :D

Look at this face, how could you not love that face! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2321763&l=290a776a71&id=568396756

if anyone (in the NW) wants to use the groomer I can totally recommend him, here's his link

http://www.dialadogwash.com/Areas_covered/Warrington.html

had to take Mariana to the vets (she's got peritonitis again, poor baby) I saw some mini jumbones while i was there so i bought madame some. Just given her one and she's buried it in the garden! :roll:

just thought i'd update this with a few recent videos of Moll. She had no idea how to play when she came to us but she's now full of confidence and plays all the time, she's so lovely, best thing we ever did! ;)

this one is from this morning :D