Guest Poet

rescue dog advice- we've got one!- **PICS**

We had a Yorkshire Terrier Roxy. for about 17yrs got her for YD now 21. Roxy used to get up onto armchair by window about 3.30pm everyday just before they got back from school seemed to have automatic alarm clock built into her. She was lovely. But....a little terror for getting through gaps in the garden. escape artist....

Hope you have as much enjoyment from molly as we did from Roxy. :D

Just caught up with this tread and then it took me ages to find out what "bump" meant and find your piccs. :roll:

She looks lovely, I am sure you will have a lot of fun together. Our dog is a rescue heinz 97. She is 10 now and we have had so much laughter and joy with her. I would not be without one. :D

Lots of love

sue

I rang earlier to see if I could take her for a walk and they said yes so was all set to go in but then they rang back later on and said would we be available for a home visit today! I said yes so just tidying up now, hope we get the okay :anxious:

I feel so nervous just waiting for them to turn up :anxious:

When they homechecked us - all they really checked was that the garden was secure and safe (ie no s"Ooops, word censored!" metal etc in it), had a little chat and that was it.......even though I'd cleaned everywhere!! :lol:

What time are they coming?

phew! over and done with :D She said she can't see a problem but to phone the home later but I saw her write "Passed" on the form!!!! I hope that means what I think it means! :dance:

they've just rung me to say we can pick her up tomorrow!!! :shock::dance: scared and excited all at the same time :D

Dashes off to 'Pets at Home'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee