Paola

New Addition, Name Ideas Please =-)

DSC_0076.jpg

This is our new addition to the family :D OH brought her as a surprise for our two girls, it was a surprise for me also :roll: She arrived yesterday and I only found out about her on Tuesday :shock:

Anyway we need some ideas for names, she is currently called Swift. Not sure if she looks like a swift :|

She looks big enough for you too although a bit smaller than your big lad :D

She is :shock: I will prob just hack her out as my boy has a fit if you try taking him out :roll: Not sure if it is the road that puts him off. Hopefully the next yard will be straight onto a bridal way.

Thank you for your suggestions guys :wink:

She is lovely 8) The girls rode her for the first time last night. She was very good but has the loudest winney (sp?) I have ever heard and called her new stable friends a couple of times towards the end of the lesson :roll::lol: DD1 really enjoyed it, poor thing was riding for over an hour, which is the first time she has ridden in over a year.

Toffee - coz she's got a sweet face? *groan*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wink:

I thought of that name but she used to ride a gelding at her riding school called Toffe so we think of it as a boys name :roll:

Toffee - coz she's got a sweet face? *groan*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wink:

I thought of that name but she used to ride a gelding at her riding school called Toffe so we think of it as a boys name :roll:

Fudge? *must stop thinking about sweeties*