Cinnamon

X Factor

Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?

• Raymond
    • Ashley
    • Nikkita
    • Leona
    • Robert
    • Kerry
    • Ben
    • Dionne
    • 4 Sure
    • Eton rd
    • McDonald Brothers

Gooner.girl says:

I used to quite fancy Jerome in 'soldier soldier'... Don't normally go for blonds but...

I'm relieved that I'm not the only one not to get palpitations over blond men!!

Off topic a bit......but.....re Jerome.......

Anyone watch the Bill?

The New Superintendant with the red hair.....Spt Heaton......played by Daniel Flynn....well... guess what....he's Jeromes brother!!!

Fancy that!!

Hi, its Fee McSporran here, or is that McHaggis, one of those people from North of the Border! (comments which some Scots may find offensive - but I'm not easily offended!)

I do agree that it was cringeworthy and so predictable that the MacDonalds would sing 500 miles. I think they are purely wedding singers or pub entertainment and as I said in a previous post I was talking to a woman who doesn't want them to win 'cos she has them booked for her Hogmanay (thats New Year for those South of the Border) party.

*******BREAKING NEWS********

This weeks theme is 'Barry Manilow' (as discussed earlier). Rumour has it that Ben love-smiley-016.gif will be doing a cover of 'Mandy', but every time he sings it he get's the words wrong, and sings 'Oh Chookie'.......... :lol::lol:

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

According to the radio this morning, The Macdonalds will be singing one Barry Manilow song, and (not that Louis is playing on any kind of Scottish steroetype :roll: ), a Bay City Rollers song.

And if you're wondering how they managed to get through last week, it's cause all the listeners of the Real radio breakfast show in Scotland voted for them so they could see the DJ make an idiot of himself in Glasgow.....

http://scotland.realradiofm.com/photowall.asp?id=25861

:roll::roll::roll:

I worry sometimes, I really do.......

Oh no - I might even end up liking them if they do a Bay City Rollers number - yes I was one of those sceaming girls in the 70s :oops: .

Layla (5) adores the McD's since she saw them 'in the buff'. We have it on video and every morning she gets up and watches that clip. Groan.

I love Ben, but I think he might go out this week.

I can't believe no-one got in here before me - Ben has a pet CHICKEN!!!!

Just saw it on the Xtra Factor.

She is called something like Mrs Chuckles (and I have a chicken called Chuckles!)

AND - he has been playing in a pub band in a pub I used to work in when I was at Uni. the (Old Neptune in Whitstable if anyone is interested)

However that was.... 25 years ago... (when he was about 5?)

Oh how old do I feel now